Windows 10 Laptop Login Help

Hey so I did something stupid and used Netplwiz to change the user name of the only administrative account on another laptop because I thought that it would only change the user name and the system probably thinks that the original user that I changed the name of does not exist any more. Maybe, I don't know. Without thinking it through, I created the current issue of being unable to log on the laptop probably. I correctly entered the password and it says that it's incorrect. I tried calling tech support and they said they can't help. I've been google searching for a solution, but to no avail.

Other information:
Internet access is available
No other users on the laptop
Password reset disk not available
Windows 10 software disk not available

Please help asap, ugh why did I do this @_@

You could always use Trinity Rescue Kit to reset the password externally. http://trinityhome.org
Hmm thank you for the suggestion, I'll take it into consideration!

Going to try burning Windows Password Genius Advanced on a USB first and try removing the password on the locked account with that tomorrow. I've also already tried system restore, password changes on Windows accounts, changing language keyboard settings, typing the password with the onscreen keyboard, the typical computer reboot, log on log off, and making sure the password was entered correctly. I hope this new troubleshooting approach is the solution. If not, trying Geek Squad.

Er, can't believe I screwed up that laptop. Eh I don't think anything really important was on it anyways but old files and it was an old model, but I still feel bad for messing it up since it was my mom's :p So that's why I've been trying to fix it.

On a side note, quite sad company phone tech support did not provide much help or even seem to care to deliver good customer service. "Did you make sure caps lock wasn't on?" Or something along those lines and typical I'm sorry you're having this problem we can't help you, make sure to talk to your mom about other passwords she may use. I literally got more help researching troubleshooting answers on the internet than from the official help line from supposed trained professionals. Guess why the outsourcing of tech support is so cheap.

Ok, end rant :D