Windows 8 ? + Game Update Info please <3

Liranda

Hello! Dear gosh, I've been gone for about 3 months now. My laptop took a bigggg poop and I
finally was able to buy a new one, but, this one has windows 8. I tried entering the game but I
jus get a black screen... not sure if the game is down right meow or if it's my computer. Does
anyone else have windows 8 and have any problems? Any help would be appreciated!
:vomit::squee::vomit2:
Also, I'd like a quick little update on the game itself and any add-ons since .. March! lol.
Thank you guys again.

Jasmine

There's only one issue related to W8/8.1 that I know of and it only affects touch screen laptops and hybrids (and doesn't cause a black screen either).
The black screen issue is usually shockwave related. Perhaps you could try completely uninstalling it and then reinstalling the full version again?

I have Windows 8. Maybe download Shockwave that's what I did to play MyVMK :o

Liranda

There's only one issue related to W8/8.1 that I know of and it only affects touch screen laptops and hybrids (and doesn't cause a black screen either).
The black screen issue is usually shockwave related. Perhaps you could try completely uninstalling it and then reinstalling the full version again?
That'll possibly resolve the black screen? I'll try it out. Thank you!

Jasmine

Jasmine

Sometimes that happens. I had that problem for a while. A lot of the time, I just had to keep trying and I got in eventually.

I suppose you could try downgrading to Shockwave 11, or you could just wait it out and see if the issue goes away by itself.