Winter Comp Winners

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
Due to unforeseen circumstances, our voting process has been paused for the moment. An unexpected setback in the judging has taken place, and we are in the midst of figuring out the best solution for the situation in order to keep the competition as fair and unbiased as possible. At this time, the competition results will not be announced for another few days, if not sooner. We are incredibly sorry for this inconvenience.

Wonder

Due to unforeseen circumstances, our voting process has been paused for the moment. An unexpected setback in the judging has taken place, and we are in the midst of figuring out the best solution for the situation in order to keep the competition as fair and unbiased as possible. At this time, the competition results will not be announced for another few days, if not sooner. We are incredibly sorry for this inconvenience.
ty for letting us know. any eta on sits and chest prizes? :)

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
ty for letting us know. any eta on sits and chest prizes? :)
New stuff should be out by either tomorrow or Thursday. We will definitely update you all when it comes out. Thank you for your patience on this and we are sorry that the month is starting late. Just a few more items need to be uploaded. The theme for January is TV Disney! It is sure to bring back as much nostalgia for you all as it has been bringing back for us while planning it!

Wonder

New stuff should be out by either tomorrow or Thursday. We will definitely update you all when it comes out. Thank you for your patience on this and we are sorry that the month is starting late. Just a few more items need to be uploaded. The theme for January is TV Disney! It is sure to bring back as much nostalgia for you all as it has been bringing back for us while planning it!
Thanks so much for the info! :hearts:

I’m curious now. Will you go into detail about what happened to make you have to re-evaluate how to keep the competition unbiased once the winners are announced?

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
I’m curious now. Will you go into detail about what happened to make you have to re-evaluate how to keep the competition unbiased once the winners are announced?
I can't go into too much detail but I can say that there was a breach of anonymity within the voting, and in order for us to make it as fair as possible, it needed to be dealt with accordingly. This is the reason we are late and still going through the process of voting. We are almost in our final round of voting so hopefully, the results can be posted soon. Our plan was to have everything ready for the first of the month, but we’ve just hit some small problems that needed and still need to be dealt with. We have had a plan for January for some time now but we don't always plan on the roadblocks that come along with getting everything that we have planned for a month done. We just want to apologize again for the delay and will update you as soon as the voting process has concluded. Keeping a strictly anonymous judging process, and thus keeping our competitions completely unbiased and fair for all guests is extremely important to us, so we thank you for your patience and understanding!

I can't go into too much detail but I can say that there was a breach of anonymity within the voting, and in order for us to make it as fair as possible, it needed to be dealt with accordingly. This is the reason we are late and still going through the process of voting. We are almost in our final round of voting so hopefully, the results can be posted soon. Our plan was to have everything ready for the first of the month, but we’ve just hit some small problems that needed and still need to be dealt with. We have had a plan for January for some time now but we don't always plan on the roadblocks that come along with getting everything that we have planned for a month done. We just want to apologize again for the delay and will update you as soon as the voting process has concluded. Keeping a strictly anonymous judging process, and thus keeping our competitions completely unbiased and fair for all guests is extremely important to us, so we thank you for your patience and understanding!
Thank you your answer! I know there's been some biased competitions in the past, and I'm glad to hear you're doing everything you can to keep it as anonymous and unbiased as possible.

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Just curious when the prizes will be distributed. Hosts, do you know when this will be happening? :)
They just keep saying they're waiting for the rooms to be configured (like the rooms that people won) . So I don't think too much longer.