Worth of Frozen Outfits?

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Okay, so starting March 20th I went on a trip to Europe and got back last night I haven't checked anything until now and I see that frozen outfits were made and released but now they are all retired? This is sad. I REALLY want the outfits mainly all of Elsa's and Anna's. Does anybody know the worth of the outfits in credits and or items such as pins/clothing. Hopefully I don't have to trade my life away for them, but I really want them. So lame that I missed it, but anyways id like to know the values and if you're trading any of the outfits and what you would like. Please be fair, they were just released so I don't see them being THAT much.

Okay, so starting March 20th I went on a trip to Europe and got back last night I haven't checked anything until now and I see that frozen outfits were made and released but now they are all retired? This is sad. I REALLY want the outfits mainly all of Elsa's and Anna's. Does anybody know the worth of the outfits in credits and or items such as pins/clothing. Hopefully I don't have to trade my life away for them, but I really want them. So lame that I missed it, but anyways id like to know the values and if you're trading any of the outfits and what you would like. Please be fair, they were just released so I don't see them being THAT much.
each piece of the outfits were 1k a piece just so you know

Fotogirl

Welcome back! Hope you had a wonderful time on your trip. Each piece sold for 1000 credits so I think people are going to want probably double that now that its retired. Hopefully you can pick some up soon before the price goes up ... good luck.

Elsa winter outfit... 3k
Anna's winter outfit...4k
Anna coronation..3k(minus crown)
Elsa coronation..3k(minus crown)
Crown.. 1k

Uhh total is 14k

Czarcasm

dam thats crazy
Thanks so much guys! Id like all 4 of the outfits minus the skirts from each one, I'll be working for credits and hopefully I can find some up for trade without the skirts. Thanks a lot for helping with the values.