Would you like to see more variations of Baseball Cap Reversed in the game?

Would you like to see more variations of Baseball Cap Reversed in the game?

• Yes, I would like to see more variations.

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • No, I would not like to see more variations.

Votes: 18 17.8%
  • I would like to see the release of them spread out more.

Votes: 24 23.8%
  • I would like to see more variations of the front facing Baseball Cap.

Votes: 10 9.9%

• Total voters

Fruits

OMG THE TREASURE HUNT! LIKE THE TURKEYS!!
Yeah but make it maybe a little more challenging... Maybe only hide 3-7 an event and make them very transparent and/or possibly hide them well... to make people actually go in the room and walk around instead of just entering rooms and then leaving if they don’t see a jewel. To avoid the no dash magic policy you could have a Staff Member in the room to award the appropriate player the prize.

Yeah but make it maybe a little more challenging... Maybe only hide 3-7 an event and make them very transparent and/or possibly hide them well... to make people actually go in the room and walk around instead of just entering rooms and then leaving if they don’t see a jewel. To avoid the no dash magic policy you could have a Staff Member in the room to award the appropriate player the prize.
yeah and the staff would be invisible so no body knows there is a staff there

In general just a flip month actually sounds cool now that I think about it lol. Dreams month was great and I feel as it brought a lot more activity to the forums and even some OG players came back just to participate. Realease a variety of new flips ranging from common to super rare why not ? Lol
Wait FLIP DREAMS MONTH lol
OOOO! I'm on board with this!

Fotogirl

I'd like to see a rare hat put back in the sword/stone like the angel was and you have a chance of getting it on your second pull in row. Or even a new magic in the stone like the test track magic.

Fotogirl

@Rosey Yes it was a thrill to get a test track magic or the angel hat. Pulling my second angel hat from the sword is something I will probably always remember. My best friend and I were using our SITS pins before I had to leave to go to work. It was the last day the Angel hat was going to be a prize in the stone. We were down the my last SITS pin. I already had won an angel hat and we were both trying to get one for her. We both were standing by the sword and talking about how appropriate it would be to win her an Angel on that day. It was the anniversary of her best irl friend's passing. Unbelievably that last SITS pin on the last day in the last minute before I had to sign out to go to work pulled the sword and won her an Angel hat. Its a moment we still talk about to this day and one that neither of us will forget. For me its truly amazing to think about how two people who live 2500 miles apart, who had never met could have such an amazing experience all because of another person who lives half a world away had the drive and ambition to bring back a game we all loved years ago.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I'd like to see a rare hat put back in the sword/stone like the angel was and you have a chance of getting it on your second pull in row. Or even a new magic in the stone like the test track magic.
I really like this idea. The only issue I foresee is the people who stockpile sits having a huge advantage. Perhaps if they expired like the potc keys do..

Not sure if this is possible, but having flips related to sports teams? I know there are so many, but would definitely be cool to see some of my favorite sports teams on the back of flips
If this idea were to happen, I feel like it should be like the two teams in the Superbowl or world series or like the major sporting event (or just the winner) only because not everyone watches sports. ORRR voting on the top teams people like and those being made into flips

spacedogmike

If this idea were to happen, I feel like it should be like the two teams in the Superbowl or world series or like the major sporting event (or just the winner) only because not everyone watches sports. ORRR voting on the top teams people like and those being made into flips
Definitely think that is a good way to decide that! So like having two for the superbowl, world series etc to cut down on the amount.

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
Hi yes I am in need of 580375 more flips I love them and I can't get enough. I think my favorite to date is the aloha with holly jolly in a close second. It may be an unpopular opinion but I really like the different holiday flips. Maybe those could be the more common ones and the special flips could be rare? I mean cmon how cute would a 4th of July fireworks one be?