Would you VMK date someone?

Would you VMK date someone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mademoiselle

I wouldn't do it because I have a boyfriend in real life and one boyfriend is one too many sometimes :P but honestly, I don't really care what ppl do. I find the idea really entertaining, so if anyone wants to invite me to their future VMK wedding.. please hmu xD To me, if it's all just for fun and giggles, why not? I guess it'd be kinda like being in your own virtual reality show?? Bring on the drama!!

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
I personally wouldn't. I don't understand the point of it, you'll probably never meet the person in real life, how can you be in a relationship?
Well, actually, I met one of my exes on a game similar to this. We were close to meeting up when she broke up with me lol. But if you have Skype and if you live in the same general area (i.e. I live in Ohio, living in Michigan or Indiana or Kentucky would be okay) then it's definitely possible, esp. if you're legal and can drive across state lines.

But yeah. Imo yeah I totally could, to be honest. As long as I wasn't being Catfish'd. :P

CaptainGianna

TBH, i used to love doing this on the original VMK. Now that i'm older I probs wouldn't. The only reason I would is to recreate some old memories <3

i think it's more creepy to think u could "like" a virtual person. like, they prolly dont even have that cute witto face in real life

To be honest yes.. Many reasons for it on my part, but i would not just date people here and there, i rather get to know the person truthfully. Currently dating someone ldr wise for a month (could have been a year maybe).

Exodus

On VMK, "taken" was considered an innocent roleplaying activity that mostly remained within the game.

But with MyVMK... "taken" pretty much means "attempting long distance relationship" as those who practice in it have gone beyond remaining things simply within the game. They've gone to sharing each other's personal social media, skype, etc.

As for MyVMK weddings, those are just silly roleplaying fun.

Also, online relationships aren't impossible, it's not like you don't have the ability to ever meet them in real life. It's just the amount of effort both of you put in that determines what's possible. Just be safe and have good judgement.

Kay.D

sorry guys.
yeah thank goodness they don't that or the day care stuff on here lol. i wouldn't do that because i do have a boyfriend in real life.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I wouldn't do it because I have a boyfriend in real life and one boyfriend is one too many sometimes :P but honestly, I don't really care what ppl do. I find the idea really entertaining, so if anyone wants to invite me to their future VMK wedding.. please hmu xD To me, if it's all just for fun and giggles, why not? I guess it'd be kinda like being in your own virtual reality show?? Bring on the drama!!
I do too, it would just be too awkward and weird. :p

I did in the original VMK. He called me ugly. He wanted to stay friends, but I told him off. I broke up with him because I thought he was a creep, but he insisted that we still date. I delete him from my friend's list though. This was in the original VMK.
Now, I don't think I will date any guy on MyVMK. I have seen a lot of rude guys on MyVMK. Not all guys on here are rude though.

MissSimba

I never did the whole taken thing on the old VMK... but I did dress my character up like a guy (it was possible with a certain hairstyle, hat, and face) and would go into those rooms of people looking for someone to "date". I would wait until a bunch of girls flocked around asking questions and then would switch my character back to looking like a girl. They'd all get so mad and run off.