Would you VMK date someone?

Would you VMK date someone?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never did the whole taken thing on the old VMK... but I did dress my character up like a guy (it was possible with a certain hairstyle, hat, and face) and would go into those rooms of people looking for someone to "date". I would wait until a bunch of girls flocked around asking questions and then would switch my character back to looking like a girl. They'd all get so mad and run off.
Lol. That is genius. It also goes to show that you really don't know the person behind the avatar.

kire

Maybe, Itd be nice to have someone always there who will chat, because it seems like everyone has their own cliques that I do not seem to fit into. And sometimes they give you free stuff :3
haha agree![DOUBLEPOST=1409753263][/DOUBLEPOST]hey I would totally do it for free stuff... ;) haha jk... or am I? But in all seriousness I always thought it was just for fun. Not taken seriously.

Last edited:

tashaactress

My full name is Anastacia:)
tbh, i wouldn't but i did when I was younger

Bindingkey

I'm currently in committed relationships to at least 5 or 6 girls on this game (don't tell any of them) so yes
you're cheating on me?!
excuse me u have a boyfriend bye
yeah, u but i guess we're over now
screenshotted and sent to gentry gg
forcing u to date me bye
screenshotted and sent to ur mother

tashaactress

lol classic see this why i wouldn't date online bc you don't know the person that well, you dont know if they're lying, or cheating on you

Bindingkey

lol classic see this why i wouldn't date online bc you don't know the person that well, you dont know if they're lying, or cheating on you
I don't think people took it seriously in the original though, like everyone was generally in like middle school and like didn't really take the whole game seriously. Like, if you do it now, surrounded by people who are obviously adults now, clearly we should know better.

tashaactress

that's true i used to be one of those cheaters until I met Jhaffkle. Now i wonder where he is and how he's doing

u kno im ready to mingle if shes willing to give me a couple fire walls