YAY! They are making a 4'th season of Mako Mermaids! :O

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Is anybody else excited about this? I just wanted to share the news and let all those mermaid fans out there know! :) ^_^

Also, for those that want some exciting news about the 4'th season click the SPOILER button below!
WARNING: It is a spoiler! So ONLY read it if you are OK with knowing ahead of time about the 4'th season!

One of original mermaids from H2O: Just Add Water will be guest staring in the 4'th season of Mako Mermaids! It is... RIKKI! Also, there will be a NEW Chinese mermaid and also a water dragon that follows her to Mako Island.

Last edited:

waterfallglow

also for those wondering.. season 4 of Mako Mermaids is only called season 4 on Netflix. In other regions it is known as season 3! i know.. confusing right? anyway.. i wanted to make that known if there is any confusion or miss understanding on that. lol :)

Last edited:
I remember watching H2O :O Is the show you're talking about like H2O? :o

waterfallglow

I remember watching H2O :O Is the show you're talking about like H2O? :o
Yes but to an extent. It's basically a spin off from the original but with a different story line and actors. It's made by the same guy that made H2O. Personally, I like both Mako Mermaids and H2O but if i had to choose a favorite i would choose the original H2O show. If you are interesting in checking it out it is on Netflix. The 4'th season should premiere sometime this year (hopefully this summer).

Yes but to an extent. It's basically a spin off from the original but with a different story line and actors. It's made by the same guy that made H2O. Personally, I like both Mako Mermaids and H2O but if i had to choose a favorite i would choose the original H2O show. If you are interesting in checking it out it is on Netflix. The 4'th season should premiere sometime this year (hopefully this summer).
I'll watch it when I get Netflix back :D