You're Invited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMK_Rapunzel

Welcome Party Banner.png
MyVMK is beginning a new initiative to welcome new players into the game and answer any questions you may have. Beginning on May 6th, 2017 we will be hosting a monthly welcome session for new players (and for our already established players). At this welcome party players will be able to ask their questions directly to staff members, learn about the kingdom, and meet other players.

We have a list of players who have joined the MyVMK Forums in the month of April and will be sending out a direct message to them all soon inviting them to the party. Players who were here before April 1st will not be getting a message from us, but are welcome to join us at the party. The more the merrier!

Following each welcome session, we will post questions and answers that were discussed during the party here on the MyVMK Forums for everyone to review.

If you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions for us please reply in the thread below! We look forward to meeting everyone!

Make sure to get your questions ready! See you soon!
:halcyon: VMK_Rapunzel

VMK_Rapunzel

@riddleguy Unfortunately, I can't go back in the list that far to see who joined in March. I've been collecting names every day since April 1st because they show up under the Members tab. You're more than welcome to come to the party whether you get an invite here or not!

This seems to be a good idea to get more people on and invite new ones. Omg, I think I have ideas! :D:thumbsup:

VMK_Rapunzel

This seems to be a good idea to get more people on and invite new ones. Omg, I think I have ideas! :D:thumbsup:
Feel free to message me with your ideas, hun!

Great idea. Looking forward to helping to welcome our new friends.
Hope to see you there!

********...what will I wear?!
Hm, well... there's always the easy solution of a Sci-Fi themed outfit. But clothing is definitely required. :]
I was invited, but sadly I have work that night! Maybe Ill be able to attend the next one :o?
Of course! Don't worry. We'll have the questions and answers posted in a thread for you to see. I'd love to have you join us at next month's!

Das why Rapunzel is my fav ha. Since I started on *cough* MARCH 30th, she been there haha. Srs tho. Much love. <3!
You're a sweetheart! I hope to see you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.