Zombie run/Dreams Event?

VMKfan

Any idea if these are going to be in the game again? Also what was the reason why the zombie run was postponed and canceled?

Jasmine

We haven't heard any reasons as to why the Zombie Run event was canceled. I agree with you, though; I'd hope both events would happen eventually, even if the theme of them has to be changed to fit the current month's theme.

VMKfan

I was actually looking forward to the dreams event that was canceled in September. I also remember Snow telling everyone to "keep an eye out on the calendar".

Jasmine

Yeah, I was too. Hopefully we'll hear something soon. :shrug:

disruler

I'm kind of glad the Zombie game didn't make it, though it sounds fun if you were in that room. A dream event once in awhile would be nice, but the common downside of both those events is the waiting...and waiting...and waiting...lol

I was actually looking forward to the dreams event that was canceled in September. I also remember Snow telling everyone to "keep an eye out on the calendar".
She had the event the next day during the afternoon. I wasn't like the regular dreams month events. It was a spinner game. You had to match Snow's number to win, but the highest number got another chance at spinning.

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
Hey I got my dream ears yesterday and it literally was my dream for vmk. So I'm all happy and I want other people to have this joy. So I thought for a once a month dream day can happen where you can win dream items. They are personally my favorite items so this would be a fun way to give people who don't have them a chance to win them.

Was it the one where people kept on dc'ing?
I don't remember dc'ing that day.
It was the day people were DCing since it was the anniversary weekend were they had double credits, a quest, some cool hats in the store, and superrares in the crates so tons of people were on and then with the dreams event happening the servers couldn't handle it all.