Zombies!

What zombie movies or television shows have you watched? Do you have a favorite?

I've only watched Dawn of the Dead, Warm Bodies, World War Z, Zombieland, the Walking Dead, and Z Nation. 28 Days Later - if that's considered zombie, too.

Let me know if you any good zombie movie or television show recommendations :zombie:

Resident Evil (movie not game) I watched it a very long time ago, but I remember there were zombies, but I don't remember a lot of it. I remember it being very scary :stare:

Hmm it looks like you've watched all the great zombie movies/shows but let me add a few you might not know about.
28 Weeks Later (Sequel to 28 Days)
Carriers (Not really zombie but involves a sickness spreading through most of America)
Shaun of the Dead (Zombie comedy, HILARIOUS!)
Night of the Living Dead (My favorite is the one from the early 90's, but they are all good)

Now I'm not sure if you have a Playstation 3 or 4 but the game called The Last of Us is literally the greatest iteration of any zombie film or game put together. Look it up, you surely won't be disappointed.

Resident Evil (movie not game) I watched it a very long time ago, but I remember there were zombies, but I don't remember a lot of it. I remember it being very scary :stare:
Oh! I forgot I watched that. I've also found it quite scary when I was young too ^-^ I've watched part of the series again awhile ago and it was good.

Hmm it looks like you've watched all the great zombie movies/shows but let me add a few you might not know about.
28 Weeks Later (Sequel to 28 Days)
Carriers (Not really zombie but involves a sickness spreading through most of America)
Shaun of the Dead (Zombie comedy, HILARIOUS!)
Night of the Living Dead (My favorite is the one from the early 90's, but they are all good)

Now I'm not sure if you have a Playstation 3 or 4 but the game called The Last of Us is literally the greatest iteration of any zombie film or game put together. Look it up, you surely won't be disappointed.
Interesting! I'll have to check them out. Hopefully I can find them free to watch online or on demand.