Zonko's (Broke as a) Joke Shop (WITH PRICES AND WISHLIST) - Updated 2/15!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessieJoe

Hi! :) Yes it is!! It's all yours if you want it! And if so, I can be around to meet you any time within the next 6 hours or so; otherwise, please let me know your availability! :D
hiya! it seems like the game is currently closed for some reason, but I am available for the next 6 hours :)

JessieJoe

Sorry that the game was closed during our window!! I can meet today, if you're around! :) Just let me know when I can catch you! (Il'l try to hang around the Fantasyland Courtyard!)
I am here right now and will be for a while :) i'll head on over to the Courtyard :)[DOUBLEPOST=1496256220][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry that the game was closed during our window!! I can meet today, if you're around! :) Just let me know when I can catch you! (Il'l try to hang around the Fantasyland Courtyard!)
it seems you were AFK and logged off just when i arrived. I sent a friendship request just in case!

Last edited:
x2 Big Hero Six - Baymax - 2k
x2 Big Hero Six - Fred - 2k
x2 Big Hero Six - Gogo - 2k
x3 Big Hero Six - Hiro - 2k
x2 Big Hero Six - Honey Lemon - 2k
x2 Big Hero Six - Wasabi - 2k
(or 10k for all six Big Hero Six pins)
x6 Harvested Infinity Mind Stone - 500c
x6 Harvested Infinity Power Stone - 500c
x7 Harvested Infinity Reality Stone - 500c
x7 Harvested Infinity Soul Stone - 500c
x1 Harvested Infinity Space Stone - 500c
x5 Inside Out - Anger Pin - 500c
x12 Inside Out - Disgust Pin - 500c
x7 Inside Out - Fear Pin - 500c
x3 Inside Out - Joy Pin - 500c
x1 Inside Up Badge - 500c
I would like to buy one of each of these, please :)

@PuffTheMagicDragon she also has pins and stuff your looking for..[DOUBLEPOST=1496649047][/DOUBLEPOST]x1 Halloween Seance Circle - Leota - 3k

Can i buy this?
Of course!! Let me know when you're around! I should be around all throughout the day today. <3

I would like to buy one of each of these, please :)
Absolutely! Is 15k all right for the lot? <3 (I'll also throw in a Sadness pin for free!)

EDIT: I'll be around riding PPR for awhile!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.