Green Key Events

I've noticed lately the Green Keys seem to be "masking" the actual prize. I think this issue could be resolved by a "Green Key Event". For instance, there is a "Green Key Ride-a-Thon" for a limited time--maybe 30 minutes(?) two times a week. I'm not quite sure about the actual event but just an event specific to green keys so the other events aren't "ruined" by it. Just my opinion! Let me know yours :D

bobsbestgame

Well this event going on tonight I believe they have set up for winners to receive the predictometer and a green key. Correct me if I'm wrong as I haven't actually been in it yet. But yes, I completely agree

Jasmine

It's true, some people lose on purpose because they'd rather have a green key than a baseball predictometer.
Really? lol

In that case, then Everest, I agree. A ride-a-thon might take a while to build (unless they use the ones from November), but I definitely agree.

It's true, some people lose on purpose because they'd rather have a green key than a baseball predictometer.
Really? lol

In that case, then Everest, I agree. A ride-a-thon might take a while to build (unless they use the ones from November), but I definitely agree.
I know the in event last night people were going slow to race on purpose since winner got a predictometer and loser got a key and there were only 2 to play at a time...

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I recall Amy saying that green keys would only be able to be obtained through HOST events. I think the point of the new crate system is that it will be harder to obtain the keys. By making a ride a thon event where you/clones can obtain a large sum of keys, I think it would ruin the point of the new crate system. However, I could be very wrong [:

I recall Amy saying that green keys would only be able to be obtained through HOST events. I think the point of the new crate system is that it will be harder to obtain the keys. By making a ride a thon event where you/clones can obtain a large sum of keys, I think it would ruin the point of the new crate system. However, I could be very wrong [:
I thought the same thought and that would be why I said "limited times" so maybe you can only get in once or twice like a typical HOST event. I just with the Green Keys had their own event because they seem to be "invading" the events right now. (:

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
Is there any chance that anyone in the world knows when on earth we'll get the green crates? .-. I'm kinda wanting to not hoard up green keys anymore Dx

Doesnt winner get a green key too tho?
It says predictometer but you get a green key also. or at least thats how it was in last nights event.

C

Celluloid

It says predictometer but you get a green key also. or at least thats how it was in last nights event.
My event is indeed set up like this. All winners receive both a key and the host prize. Only the last prize given is shown in the message however.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
My event is indeed set up like this. All winners receive both a key and the host prize. Only the last prize given is shown in the message however.
Yes your event and Leota's was set up like this so the winner also got a green key. Unfortunately not all events have been like this, the Home Run Derby event and also Maui's event (the Crater Crash Races).

I thought the green key was supposed to be given to all people who make the event within the listed times. Teleporter events I can understand that you don't always win a green key when you lose as people could just stock up on keys in the Sunday morning event or even Jasmine's Event. Maybe I'm just a little confused on when we are supposed to receive a green key :P

I think it's really nice that the keys were added to the winning prize but I think it still kinda distracts from the main prize. Just my opinion :) I really like the host events this month, though! :thumbsup: