Player Appreciation

I would like to thank Jinx for giving me two Sword In The Stone Pins out of her own good will.

Please feel free to recognize other players here who have done something generous for you or other players!

Remember to always pay it forward when someone does something generous for you!

Have a happy MyVMK day everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Question

Very Questionable
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION]
Thank you for donating and helping me with build my factory room omg you guys are the best

also thank you for the others that helped with little tidbits and all :)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
tbh I'd like to thank anybody who has ever shown kindness to either me or other players around the game. Even though we may never have met before, I appreciate you for shining a light of positivity to other members of this vibrant community we have. Keeping shining on. :star:

Oh and also shoutout to [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION]. Thank you for giving me everything I could've ever asked for and more.

Last edited:
[MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] is probably the best person in the world. He's my twin and he's been there for me for quite a few things. love you joshy :halcyon:
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] is the cooliest oreo-eatin', beyonce-lovin', starship-flyin' guy you'll ever meet. Love him to pieces :halcyon:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION] The first day we met she gave me a few free rares from the New Years crates, she's such a nice person.

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
[MENTION=1163]David[/MENTION] gave me a gift card:D

kawaii

(๑>ᴗ<๑)
[MENTION=1519]Eliz[/MENTION] for being my best friend in the entire world and helping me through everything
[MENTION=4294]Pyoi[/MENTION] for being my cutest new friend and my twin :cloud:
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] for accepting me and always having my back and having rants with me and listening to my problems and letting me listen to hers
[MENTION=4134]Dingly[/MENTION] cause he's dins hehe
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] for treating me with such kindness even when i felt i didn't deserve it, and for always sticking to what she thinks is right
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] for being one of the realest people on here
[MENTION=2536]Dinoluc[/MENTION] for bein the awesomest friend even though i don't see him around anymore
[MENTION=2828]lilboo[/MENTION] for being super sweet to everyone and for having a cutie ferret
[MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2424]hogie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] and [MENTION=125]Andrew[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] and [MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION] and [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] just for being good company and awesome people

i know i'm missing people but i appreciate you guys :hug:

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
First and foremost, all of the staff, on the forum *and* the boards. I appreciate what you all do so much. You guys put a lot of work into something that wasn't obligated to be revived; and I'm so grateful for this opportunity to play a game I never originally knew about, much less played.

And, aw, heck, everyone who's ever shown an inkling of kindness to me! I appreciate everyone who has gone out of their way to trade, talk with, or help me. I've made so many new friends in just a few weeks, and I'm so happy I can share such an experience with such awesome people!

[MENTION=1519]Eliz[/MENTION] for being my best friend in the entire world and helping me through everything
[MENTION=4294]Pyoi[/MENTION] for being my cutest new friend and my twin :cloud:
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] for accepting me and always having my back and having rants with me and listening to my problems and letting me listen to hers
[MENTION=4134]Dingly[/MENTION] cause he's dins hehe
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] for treating me with such kindness even when i felt i didn't deserve it, and for always sticking to what she thinks is right
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] for being one of the realest people on here
[MENTION=2536]Dinoluc[/MENTION] for bein the awesomest friend even though i don't see him around anymore
[MENTION=2828]lilboo[/MENTION] for being super sweet to everyone and for having a cutie ferret
[MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2424]hogie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] and [MENTION=125]Andrew[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] and [MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION] and [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] just for being good company and awesome people

i know i'm missing people but i appreciate you guys :hug:
:aww:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION], [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION], and [MENTION=1519]Eliz[/MENTION] - for being the best mods they can be. It's not an easy job, and I myself haven't always been appreciative, but at the end of the day, they're the pillars of our forum :hearts:
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] - for dealing with criticism of her work constantly, and for working tirelessly to make the game efficient, enjoyable, and existing again for everyone.
[MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION] - for always helping me as quickly as possible whenever I needed it. And for being a lovable bear! :grizzly:
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] - for being the baddest, most amazing, most genuine and loving person I've ever met. Honestly you and me have become thick as thieves, and I can't picture not being your friend :aww:.

@MamaUmbridge - for always being there for me, for coming to my rescue more than once, and for sticking up for not only me, but everyone you hold dear. You're an amazing young woman and I only wish I had half the talent you do :halcyon:.
[MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] - for being a lovely, caring, passionate, and creative young woman. You have more talent than I could ever imagine, and you're sweet to boot :cloud:. You're protective of those you care for, and always stick by your beliefs.
[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] - for being the internet champion of the world! You're a fun-loving guy, and you've made my day on more than one occasion. Thank you for being funny, and kind. :twist:
[MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4503]awkward[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1655]Mattius[/MENTION] , [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] - for being the funniest, craziest, weirdest, and best group of friend's I've had in a long time. You guys have picked me up on more than one occasion, and you're just a riot to be around. :giggle:
[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] - for continuing to be an amazing guy, a good friend, and great company. I still laugh about how silly you were on teamspeak. [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] also for being adorable. I ship you two forever :aww:
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] - for being the best Krusty Krab around. :pose:
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - for being the best comedian this side of the kingdom :dance: and for being a phenomenal Osu player (so I've heard ;))
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - for being amazing people. You guys are great company, and say the nicest things. Thanks for being you!
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - for being such an advocate for those that have been hurt and wronged. You always stick by your beliefs, you're an amazing artist and a joy to be around.
[MENTION=117]Jasmine[/MENTION] - for being a strong young woman and always standing up for what you believe in.
[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3153]Dragon[/MENTION] - for always standing up for their beliefs, and being strong young people. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up for what you believe in against a crowd of opposing opinions, and regardless of how we feel about each other, I respect your courage to defend your beliefs and those you care for so passionately.

[MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] - for being an all around good guy. We may not be friends anymore, but our friendship meant a great deal to me. You were a kind friend, and a good one and you were there for me. Thank you for being you.

I'm so glad to be a part of this community, regardless of it's ups and downs. You're all good people, and everyone should be appreciated in some way.

I greatly respect everyone on this forum and in this game. Thank you all for being you :hearts:

Last edited:

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION], [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION], and [MENTION=1519]Eliz[/MENTION] - for being the best mods they can be. It's not an easy job, and I myself haven't always been appreciative, but at the end of the day, they're the pillars of our forum :hearts:
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] - for dealing with criticism of her work constantly, and for working tirelessly to make the game efficient, enjoyable, and existing again for everyone.
[MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION] - for always helping me as quickly as possible whenever I needed it. And for being a lovable bear! :grizzly:
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] - for being the baddest, most amazing, most genuine and loving person I've ever met. Honestly you and me have become thick as thieves, and I can't picture not being your friend :aww:.

@MamaUmbridge - for always being there for me, for coming to my rescue more than once, and for sticking up for not only me, but everyone you hold dear. You're an amazing young woman and I only wish I had half the talent you do :halcyon:.
[MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] - for being a lovely, caring, passionate, and creative young woman. You have more talent than I could ever imagine, and you're sweet to boot :cloud:. You're protective of those you care for, and always stick by your beliefs.
[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] - for being the internet champion of the world! You're a fun-loving guy, and you've made my day on more than one occasion. Thank you for being funny, and kind. :twist:
[MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4503]awkward[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1655]Mattius[/MENTION] , [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] - for being the funniest, craziest, weirdest, and best group of friend's I've had in a long time. You guys have picked me up on more than one occasion, and you're just a riot to be around. :giggle:
[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] - for continuing to be an amazing guy, a good friend, and great company. I still laugh about how silly you were on teamspeak. [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] also for being adorable. I ship you two forever :aww:
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - for being the best comedian this side of the kingdom :dance: and for being a phenomenal Osu player (so I've heard ;))
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - for being amazing people. You guys are great company, and say the nicest things. Thanks for being you!
[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - for being such an advocate for those that have been hurt and wronged. You always stick by your beliefs, you're an amazing artist and a joy to be around.
[MENTION=117]Jasmine[/MENTION] - for being a strong young woman and always standing up for what you believe in.
[MENTION=3024]ICON[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3153]Dragon[/MENTION] - for always standing up for their beliefs, and being strong young people. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up for what you believe in against a crowd of opposing opinions, and regardless of how we feel about each other, I respect your courage to defend your beliefs and those you care for so passionately.

I'm so glad to be a part of this community, regardless of it's ups and downs. You're all good people, and everyone should be appreciated in some way.

I greatly respect everyone on this forum and in this game. Thank you all for being you :hearts:
i love you you are so sweet!!!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!

i love you you are so sweet!!!
I mean every word :) :halcyon: !

Kimi Lamperouge

Kimiana Jones, Captain!
Basically everybody. I'm such a shy and insecure person, if you friend me I'll happily accept. But then you probably won't hear from me in forever. I'm always huddling around crowded trade rooms in a desperate attempt to not be weird and hopefully make friends....I know it sounds weird but I always wanna please everyone and---yeah you get the idea.

I'm thankful for all those players who are patient with me and my weirdness, not just my weirdness, but me lingering around and not saying much. I really do like being there.

I just get nervous.

Goddess for president :allthethings:
I love these these kinds of threads but I hate them. No matter what, someone will feel excluded. So to all of my friends, you know who you are, I love you. And to the rest of the kingdom, I love you too. :aww:

Last edited:

Fiyero

@Scribbles - Somehow you put up with my mess each and every day. I don't know how you do it, but I'm so glad. I love you
@Miss - Even though we haven't talked much lately, you're still my best friend. Thanks for always having my back through thick and thin and for being one of the best people I know
@Fairy - hi bff i hate you tbh... i've never had a more interesting relationship with someone than with you. just know that you're awesome, no matter how much I say you're not.
@halebop - We have been through a lot, yet we're still friends. Thanks for always being a great person to talk to and using my full name (I really love that name)
@Oscaroni - TWIN! We've had lots of fun times on the game and I wouldn't trade them in. Keep up your awesome sense of style and good looks
@SillyMcDoodlebop - Kaitlyn! We've become a lot better friends lately and that's awesome. Know that you can always count on me for anything
@Crizal - crizal i actually love u; enjoy that teddy bear
@Shrimp - jenki thanks for being a great friend. Even though we all don't skype like we used to, we still find ways to live out the STEPS
@Cat - Doge. I hope you find your doughtnuts and don't hate me for Capital Cities. Come and see them ok. Thanks for being a fantastic friend
@Question - Quest thanks for being my azn friend who hoardes speakers. ok thats the only nice thing i have to say about you tbh. bye
@OhSnapItsBrooke - STOPAAAA because you're a good friend and we have some awesome skype conversations except when you hang up on me
@jafart - jafart bb<33 don't worry about any of the girls in my life. you'll always be my number one babe ;)
@Oreo and @Goddess - Even though our friendship is no longer there, I'd like to still think it meant something when it was. Stay classy
@AstroEllie - Hi Elsa
@Solar - I love you, but I hate you. But us NC people have to stick together. Hope you come down to UNCC some time so we can cause destruction
@Frozen.Elsa - I miss you so much, Ariana! The game is so weird and different without the baby goat! But we've shared so much and that means the world to me
@QueenB - I appreciate your country accent and you're awesome to talk to in game :) Can't wait for more fun

EDIT

@Eros - I hope you get lots and lots and lots of turret chairs. Ily angelo
@ExtremeGreenLight - ExtremeGandalfLight vs. Silhouette never forget. ily kevin
@Silhouette - I enjoy our shoutbox shenanigans. please enjoy shirt and wear always
@Android18 - u r annoy and you hate everything i like so gg

Last edited:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] - Somehow you put up with my mess each and every day. I don't know how you do it, but I'm so glad. I love you
[MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] - Even though we haven't talked much lately, you're still my best friend. Thanks for always having my back through thick and thin and for being one of the best people I know
[MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] - hi bff i hate you tbh... i've never had a more interesting relationship with someone than with you. just know that you're awesome, no matter how much I say you're not.
[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] - We have been through a lot, yet we're still friends. Thanks for always being a great person to talk to and using my full name (I really love that name)
[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] - TWIN! We've had lots of fun times on the game and I wouldn't trade them in. Keep up your awesome sense of style and good looks
[MENTION=112]SillyMcDoodlebop[/MENTION] - Kaitlyn! We've become a lot better friends lately and that's awesome. Know that you can always count on me for anything
[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] - crizal i actually love u; enjoy that teddy bear
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] - jenki thanks for being a great friend. Even though we all don't skype like we used to, we still find ways to live out the STEPS
[MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] - Doge. I hope you find your doughtnuts and don't hate me for Capital Cities. Come and see them ok. Thanks for being a fantastic friend
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - Quest thanks for being my azn friend who hoardes speakers. ok thats the only nice thing i have to say about you tbh. bye
[MENTION=3042]Eyeshadow[/MENTION] - STOPAAAA because you're a good friend and we have some awesome skype conversations except when you hang up on me
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - jafart bb<33 don't worry about any of the girls in my life. you'll always be my number one babe ;)
[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] and @Yuna - Even though our friendship is no longer there, I'd like to still think it meant something when it was. Stay classy
[MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] - Hi Elsa
[MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] - you're pretty alright. thanks for being friend. sorry about the stitch hat prank oops
Thank you Wil, I appreciate it. Our friendship meant a lot to me, and I'm still saddened by how it ended. But regardless of circumstances, you're still a great guy and I wish you nothing but happiness.

Fiyero

Thank you Wil, I appreciate it. Our friendship meant a lot to me, and I'm still saddened by how it ended. But regardless of circumstances, you're still a great guy and I wish you nothing but happiness.
Perhaps one day we can all mend fences and become friends again:hat: