How to play MyVMK on Windows Surface 2 Tablet

I recently purchased one, thinking that you could play the game on it. I heard that the tablet does support flash but I'm not quite sure how to get into the game. The screen comes up black for me.

Anyone play on one and know how to do it?

Jasmine

As of right now, you can only play on the Pro/Pro 2, because you can't install Shockwave on W8.1 RT.

I own and play MyVMK on a Surface Pro 2 Tablet.

First off, are you running windows 8 pro or windows 8 RT?

As of right now, you can only play on the Pro/Pro 2, because you can't install Shockwave on W8.1 RT.

Ah I have just the regular surface 2... So I can't play on that can I?

And how would I check if I'm running on windows 8 pro or windows rt?

Jasmine

Ah I have just the regular surface 2... So I can't play on that can I?

And how would I check if I'm running on windows 8 pro or windows rt?
If you have the regular Surface, then you're running Windows RT. The Pro version has W8.1 installed on it.

Sorry 'bout that :(.
My friend got confused about the whole thing as well when she got one for Christmas.

If you decide to buy the Pro 2, though, I definitely recommend it! It's a great tablet. :D

If you have the regular Surface, then you're running Windows RT. The Pro version has W8.1 installed on it.

Sorry 'bout that :(.
My friend got confused about the whole thing as well when she got one for Christmas.

If you decide to buy the Pro 2, though, I definitely recommend it! It's a great tablet. :D
It truly is despite the hefty price tag! :)

Jasmine

Hmmm might return this one and go $300 more for a pro
Bit off topic... but if you qualify for the educational discount (and buy from MS online), you can get 10% off your order ;).

And also... if you do get the Pro, play on Chrome. For some reason the screen's too small on Firefox (and IE).

If you can spare the $300, it'd definitely be worth it. :)

Bit off topic... but if you qualify for the educational discount (and buy from MS online), you can get 10% off your order ;).

And also... if you do get the Pro, play on Chrome. For some reason the screen's too small on Firefox (and IE).

Sweet! Got me convinced! Mods please close this thread :) thank you

[MENTION=3765]Everest[/MENTION] [MENTION=117]Jasmine[/MENTION]
Just wanna say that playing myvmk on a tablet is the best way to play! Really happy I purchased this.

P.s jasmine, I figured that safari works well too no small screen :)

Just wanna say that playing myvmk on a tablet is the best way to play! Really happy I purchased this.

Congrats on your new Surface Pro 2. I know you'll enjoy it. Much, much easier than playing on a laptop or desktop, in my opinion. :)

Jasmine

Yeah, it really is haha. Playing the games can be a challenge at first too, but eventually you'll get the hang of it. xD

Annabelle

so I have a similar question, I have a windows pro 2 that runs on W8.1. not really sure how to get myvmk to work. also It wont let me download chrome or firefox..Help anyone??

Jasmine

so I have a similar question, I have a windows pro 2 that runs on W8.1. not really sure how to get myvmk to work. also It wont let me download chrome or firefox..Help anyone??
Hey are you saying you have a surface pro 2? I do too. If you need help getting it to run shockwave, PM me :)