Announcing: New MyVMK Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost.in.Fantasyland

WDW Attractions CM, & a random katastrophe
I have a question (hopefully it has not yet been answered).

Will you have to have wifi in order to play ?

By the way I wanted to thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the game. It's looking great. Keep up the hard work ;3

Yes you will need WiFi to play Lost.in.Fantasyland. Or some kind of internet connection; if you are playing on iPad/tablet/phone, then you could turn on 3/4G BUT it may require a LOT of usage.

Jasmine

I have a question (hopefully it has not yet been answered).

By the way I wanted to thank you for all your hard work and dedication to the game. It's looking great. Keep up the hard work ;3
You'll need internet access, yes, but you shouldn't necessarily need wifi. Like if you're on a phone or tablet and don't have wifi access, and all you have is a 3G/4G/LTE connection, then you should be able to play.

Is there any updates on the new client? i miss my vmi so much...i haven't played in over a month because of mavericks...i know I'm going to be so behind in the game.

It's moments like this I wish the new client was open to the public. I currently have to reinstall windows and a person I know is borrowing my only copy of windows so im stuck with linux <3

Well its not Linux I hate being stuck with. I love Linux, but its my desktop I hate. It currently needs an upgrade badly. :(

For those looking for help with Linux or Mavericks:
-Install WINE (1.7+ works)
-Install Windows Firefox in WINE
-Install Shockwave (11 full works)

It's choppy on my Debian system (can't open inventory, nothing shows up in trade, and cursors don't change), but it works mostly.

Do we have any updates on this?

I found a way for Macs to enable WebGL support but until the new client is finished, I'm still out of the game?

So is there any news?

Jasmine

not tech savvy at all, so reading this thread left me a bit confused. would this run on the Microsoft surface rt?
Possibly. I think it was rumored that 8.1 and IE11 would support WebGL, but I don't know ;o

I was wondering when we are going to know anymore progress on this. I unfortunately upgraded to OS X Mavericks on my Mac and have been unable to play it except the times I could snag a PC from a friend. I would love to be able to get back in this game all the time!

~PrincessBriBri

InfinityFay

Crying internally (and externally?) because I need this to come out in order to play again on my macbook....

Status
Not open for further replies.