let me see your tattoos/tattoo ideas

Catastrophe

Mrs. Boba Fett
i love tattoos and learning about other people's tattoos so please lemme see/hear yours.

I got this one done last Wednesday.. yes, it is Boba Fett from star wars c':
it's the only picture I have right now because it's in the process of peeling :c so afterwards I will take a bomb picture of it.

safekeeping

i love tattoos and learning about other people's tattoos so please lemme see/hear yours.

I got this one done last Wednesday.. yes, it is Boba Fett from star wars c':
it's the only picture I have right now because it's in the process of peeling :c so afterwards I will take a bomb picture of it.

so beautiful, i'll try and take pictures of mine.... i have so many lol sigh it's gonna take a while

Sophia

I want to get the lyric, "Don't look back, like Dylan in the movies" on my arm
Then anything Sailor Moon related, probably just the moon crescent symbol.
I really like lyrics so probably more things along those lines, probs a verse from King of Carrot Flowers pt. 1 bc it's vry beau. I don't really like tattoos but that first lyric is a for sure tatt I'm getting soon.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I have one small rose on my left hip and i'm in the process of saving up for this one. Can you tell I love roses? lol :P
That's so pretty! :halcyon:

Ranch

I love the meanings in mine..

Here's one on my back I haven't posted yet:

It's a brick wall under the skin that I drew up.. I'm a huge Floyd fan, and I knew the girl I was with at the time would eventually build a wall in me.

My Epcot tattoos are tribute to my late dad.. he was lame at fatherhood, but always managed to take us to Disney countless times growing up. E.P.C.O.T. Center was his favorite.

My Nintendo controller is done in remembrance of childhood bliss as my BFF as a kid was a NES system.

I got another brick wall "MOM" tat that I drew, but I'd have it removed if cash were right.

But to join the discussion, there is nothing positive in the origins of tattoos, there is no arguing that truth.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
------------

^@Ranch pretty cool tat pic on your back. A very meaningful tat to himself, a friend of mine has a portrait of his dead sister on his chest. Very detailed and expensive when he got that one done hah

Last edited by a moderator:

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
^ ah man you got some good games there in the background. I miss my old school nintendo actually, think its in storage somewhere... I remember playing Mario bros haha. Have you heard about some system a company is working on that will play a lot of the older titles such as NES, SNES, Genesis, old school black and white gameboy and some other platforms? This guy was telling me about it a while back. Think its called the retron 4 or 5 or something like that if I recall right.

@†_MetalGoth_† and @Spaded

Just a heads up I am cleaning up this thread....MetalGoth in particular this is not a debate thread. So while you warning people to not get tattoo's unless they are sure/know the meaning is probably good advice, it is an opinion on a subject which means it should be a debate topic, not in the "Share pictures of your tattoos/tattoo ideas" thread.

Please keep this in mind for future postings!