Announcing: New MyVMK Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomVillain

Any word on this? I upgraded to Mavericks last year and was locked out of playing this, been waiting and hoping ever since that some way would open up for Mac users with Mavericks to be able to play. I NEEDS ME SOME VMK ACTION!

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
I'm so confused. Will iOS devices support this or not?

Is this still a possibility or has it been pushed aside? I'd understand if it has been I don't see it being high on the priority list. (:

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
I don't care what anyone has said or pointed out Amy, your hard work is appreciated by everyone who gets on and plays this game, lots of people who gave up hope of their VMK ever coming back have been given a gift of MyVMK. Many thanks to you and the staff.
Amen! :yay::seesaw::rick::wizard:[DOUBLEPOST=1412787473][/DOUBLEPOST]This question is for you Amy. I know you've gotten a lot of ******** from us being excited about this. But I hope you do find the time to read these messages. (You should definitely be paid for you work too btw I think you should set up a donation box, if not on myvmk then maybe on a personal page)

Anyways, my question is: Does this mean myVmk will work on my chromebook? I am dying for that to be a yes because I love my chromebook almost as much as I love vmk. And I've read other users posts about not being able to play as well. I hope this is done soon bc until then it will be very difficult for me to get on and I've already missed so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.