what is a SIT

mark

10 mins late to everything
in under five minutes I've seen about three people say "SIT" instead of "SITS" and I'm not even lying...

Did
they
change
the
name
to
Sword in The
?

because if they didn't there is absolutely no reason to say "SIT" I mean just because you add an "s" at the end doesn't make it plural.

-
sorry the small things really bother me like I bother you

Bindingkey

we could assume that there's a good meaning behind it, like no one pulls the sword out so why bother, but it's probably a fact that most people instantly assume the "s" at the end is initially a plural addition to the word rather than just an abbreviation of "Sword in the Stone". no need to have a cow, just correct someone politely if it does bother you.

sit
/sit/
verb
verb: sit; 3rd person present: sits; past tense: sat; past participle: sat; gerund or present participle: sitting
  1. 1.
    adopt or be in a position in which one's weight is supported by one's buttocks rather than one's feet and one's back is upright.
pls

we got a wise guy, eh?

mark

10 mins late to everything
sit
/sit/
verb
verb: sit; 3rd person present: sits; past tense: sat; past participle: sat; gerund or present participle: sitting
  1. 1.
    adopt or be in a position in which one's weight is supported by one's buttocks rather than one's feet and one's back is upright.
pls
person: is anyone trading a SIT
-
that means someone is looking for a weight to be supported by a butt?[DOUBLEPOST=1408648022][/DOUBLEPOST]@Bindingkey I don't want to correct countless people