let me see your tattoos/tattoo ideas

RyanJ

Awesome tattoo; I love that novel! :halcyon: I don't know if I'll ever get one. They can be pretty expensive, but if I find something I REALLY want I'd probably get it.
Thank you and me too! Honestly anything horror related I'm a big fan of haha. And if you know people in the industry it can be a lot cheaper than you think! Like that tattoo only cost me 150 cause I'm friends with the dude. And you're gonna be addicted after your first one :D.

acebatonfan

I can't get any. My nursing program prohibits visible tattoos, and the only tattoos that I would want to get are intended to be visible (a medical ID tattoo on my left wrist).

HaleighRose

Shut up, and dance with me!
I have one of a 3D peace sign on my right foot (first tat so nothing special) working on my second and third. I want a wheeping willow tree on my full back (the tree is from my grandparents backyard) then I want something Disney on my left foot, can't decide tho.

RyanJ

I can't get any. My nursing program prohibits visible tattoos, and the only tattoos that I would want to get are intended to be visible (a medical ID tattoo on my left wrist).
That's a bummer but my friend is a nurse at a hospital and he's allowed to have tattoos so there's hope!
I have one of a 3D peace sign on my right foot (first tat so nothing special) working on my second and third. I want a wheeping willow tree on my full back (the tree is from my grandparents backyard) then I want something Disney on my left foot, can't decide tho.
Trees are always awesome tattoos I'm with you on the disney thing i'm having a friend design me an aladdin themed tattoo.
very cute, i want a ariel or peter pan one soon, ive only a small wrist tattoo of a peace sign (the one gaga has)
Ariel would be nice! And that's a pretty cool tattoo I've been debating on getting one of the one's Selena Gomez has lol.

I'm curious! Do you have a tattoo? Does it mean something to you, or was it random? If you don't have a tattoo/want more, what are some ideas/designs that you're wanting? I guess I'm curious because I have been obsessed with the idea of getting a certain tattoo for way past a year.

I always wanted to get a tattoo that was Robin Williams related, because he was my favorite comedian of all time and was a HUGE part of my childhood - Mrs. Doubtfire was the reason I understood why my parents divorce at such a young age. Just because they didn't love each other, didn't mean that they didn't love me. That was something that was hard to grasp at a young age, and Mrs. Doubtfire helped me. On top of that, his other movies impacted my life in different ways as well, such as Good Will Hunting and of course Aladdin. I've been wanting a small tattoo of a genie lamp in remembrance of him, something that looks like this (but much smaller and not in that specific place):

Like I said, I would LOVE to hear your ideas/aspirations! I find it truly fascinating.

†_Beast_†

l'antico vampiro
My 3 tattoos (: I want more though! Want the word "serenity" on my forearm

View attachment 3779 View attachment 3780 View attachment 3781
The second one is pretty killer dudes \m/ gratz, but it’s amusing how people have used droll propaganda techniques, primarily by those outside of monotheistic religions to say the inverted ones are somehow this “evil” variety of the cross symbol itself…lol, during the last few centuries especially. It was used first by the apostle Peter during the time of Christ for saying “I am not holy enough to be crucified as he was”. It was out of pure love and respect by Peter that he adorned the upside down cross at his end. Societies today, some human beings in the twenty-first century especially are blinded and duped into believing it’s somehow this ultimate symbol of conformity to the “anti-Christ” implication. lol

Last edited:

Erin

I feel as though I am a little late to the tattoo party, but oh well.
Sorry it's engorged, as the pic was taken right after I got it.

I got this tattoo in memory of my brother about 10 months ago. The writing is traced from the last birthday card he signed for me.
Not a day goes by that my heart doesn't ache for him. I love you Adam, my sweet big brother. :)