Zoisite's GFX Shop

i like how u did the swirl

now only if it could swirl ;)
.gif .gif .gif .gif .gif .gif .gif .gif .gif .gif .gif .gif .gif .gif .gif
If you want one i'll do it for you XD i'm still messing around with the swirl and stuff hence me not putting it up yet. I plan on adding it within like the next 30 min XD but if you wanna request one feel free to :P[DOUBLEPOST=1421859797][/DOUBLEPOST]
Announcement!!!
"Swirl Style" Userbars are now for request!!!

Last edited:
Ok here is my request haha :)
And btw could I get it like your signature where there is a quote on top and your name on bottom? I'll pay extra haha :D

~Swirl Style Userbar for Top
~Normal Userbar for Bottom
~Top Gif Image: Lee Pace
~Top Gif Text: The password is come here daddy.
~Bottom Text: Loki.
~Bottom Text Image: Chris Evans
~Colors: Light Pink/Grey/Navy Blue

Would 5k be alright for all this? (:

Jake

What you want it to say: Jake
Color(s): Blue
What kind of text you want (Cursive, Bold w/ Picture or GIF)
Cursive
Anything else?: If you can, could you put a stitch hat on top of the J?

Thanks! :D

What you want it to say: Jake
Color(s): Blue
What kind of text you want (Cursive, Bold w/ Picture or GIF)
Cursive
Anything else?: If you can, could you put a stitch hat on top of the J?

Thanks! :D
I can indeed put a stitch hat on top of the J :) i'll start working on this ASAP![DOUBLEPOST=1438394389][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jake

Ok here it is:

Link: http://orig08.deviantart.net/2f68/f/2015/212/2/6/jake_text_sig_by_zoisitesarugaki-d93oakt.png

If you don't like it or want something changed LMK :D (i made the height in the new signature rules)

For payment just get me a pink flower crown :)

Last edited:

Jake

I can indeed put a stitch hat on top of the J :) i'll start working on this ASAP![DOUBLEPOST=1438394389][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jake

Ok here it is:

Link: http://orig08.deviantart.net/2f68/f/2015/212/2/6/jake_text_sig_by_zoisitesarugaki-d93oakt.png

If you don't like it or want something changed LMK :D (i made the height in the new signature rules)

For payment just get me a pink flower crown :)
It looks great, thanks so much! However, could you actually take the stitch hat off? I think it'll look better without now. Sorry about that!