What Disney Park Attraction you get excited to go ride?

I remember telling my mom "I may be tall enough, but I'm sure not old enough," directly after riding Indiana Jones for the first time right after it opened.
Even as an adult, the ride scares the ink right out me.
I make my friends go on it with me because it's truly magical to me. It's a safe way to be scared, and it's simply exciting.

I also look forward to Jungle Cruise, Haunted Mansion, and the Cars Racers ride.
Mind you, even though I practically break my tailbone everytime I go on it, I'm enjoying Matterhorn more now that they've updated the animatonics and audio because it's terrifying now. I had to go on it seven times before I didn't automatically scream bloody-murder and cover my eyes at the new Yeti.

I guess, looking back over my post, I look forward to nearly inking myself at Disneyland. 8l

karkat

pirates reopens on the 23rd get hyped get hyped
i always get really excited about big thunder mountain at night its super annoying to people who wanna catch wishes cause i just wanna ride big thunder over and over

Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Thunder Mountain Railroad, It's a Small World and Indiana Jones :) Honestly pretty much every ride.

It's a small world, part of the exit is my avatar pic.
The ride never has a long wait or none at all, but it is still a classic.
Haunted Mansion, I'm always a little bit scared every time I ride.
I just hope to never be on that ride when it breaks down. I always like the ballroom part though and Madame Leota, and of course the exit.
Jungle Cruise ;).
Peter Pan's Flight, the best ride at magic kingdom.
Kilimanjaro Safari's, animals are unpredictable.

Bindingkey

I've warmed up to Haunted Mansion over the years and now it's quite possibly my favorite ride in any Disney park. This is closely followed by Tower of Terror and Splash Mountain

Here are mine for each park:

Disneyland- Haunted Mansion (love the Nightmare Before Christmas decoration), It's a Small World (love the christmas stuff and how the new year is), Star Tours, Matterhorn, Splash

California Adventure- Toy Story Mania, California Screamin

Magic Kingdom- Space, Peoplemover, 7 Dwarves Mine Train,

Epcot: Test Track, Figment, Nemo, Mission Space

Hollywood: Rock n Roller Coaster

Animal Kingdom: Everest, Primeval Whirl

Disneyland Park (Paris): Space Mountain (LOVED this), Pirates

Walt Disney Studios: Animagique, RC Racer

Disneyland- Space Mountain
CA- Radiator Springs Racers
Magic Kingdom- 7 Dwarves Mine Train (Fantasyland), Haunted Mansion (Liberty Square), Splash Mountain (Frontierland), PoTC (Adventureland), and Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin (Tomorrowland)
EPCOT- Test Track
Animal Kingdom- Expedition Everest
Hollywood Studios- Tower of Terror

I don't usually go to Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, but BOY OH BOY do I want to go to WDW now :cry:

ZachTWB

Disneyland obsessed
Okay so I'm not sure if this counts as an attraction, but I always get excited to ride the monorail... I know I'm weird.