Minor Bugs Thread

That same thing happened to me when i would use the "find a single item" option. You have to use the multiple item mode as of currently. That is the only one that works right now. Not to worry though.. cause you can still drop just one item down with " find mulitple items". I didn't know this till i saw somebody else explain this in another post somewhere.

I am not sure why it is still happening either considering Amy said it was fixed. I am sure though Amy is working on it as fast as she can. Sometime soon things will probably be officially fixed.
oh geez thank u ! i been SO BORED trying to think of what to do , now I am going to go fix that right now!

Mike

In the Refreshment Corner room, your character walks through a fence if the entrance way is blocked and you click on the inside area of the room.
myvmkglitch.gif

I was #1 in the queue at 6:55pm (pst), for over 4 minutes, for Karru's event tonight. I started at #99. IThen I dc'd and when the game came back up, there was no mention of my place or anything. It was just kind of frustrating. The first time I got into the host room, it took so long to load that I didn't know what to do. No message came up telling me what the game was. The first thing I saw was Karru telling me to move or get booted. I understand that she was probably dealing with people not moving all night but in my case, I just had no idea what to do and it took forever to load. It almost seems like this game let's too many players in at once and it gets overloaded.

I was #1 in the queue at 6:55pm (pst), for over 4 minutes, for Karru's event tonight. I started at #99. IThen I dc'd and when the game came back up, there was no mention of my place or anything. It was just kind of frustrating. The first time I got into the host room, it took so long to load that I didn't know what to do. No message came up telling me what the game was. The first thing I saw was Karru telling me to move or get booted. I understand that she was probably dealing with people not moving all night but in my case, I just had no idea what to do and it took forever to load. It almost seems like this game let's too many players in at once and it gets overloaded.
you should tell her by chat.....if you can't you should let her boot you and than CFH=call for help say what happened :)

I think this is the right place to put this. I'm new and recently acquired my favorite furniture items, the Hong Kong Paper Lanterns. However, 2 new colors are in MyVMK that weren't in the original, the green and the red. These two colors don't light up, but the rest of the colors do just fine. I think it's a bug with the custom furniture.

Has anyone else had issues with having a vmk pass & then not being able to enter the game? It never seems to work for me. The only way I can get in is if I stay in the queue and don't get the pass.

When i get vmk pass it will lag out and I have to restart my game but it will return me to the queue with a working pass when i log back on. if i cancel a pass though it will still think I have a pass and wont let me join any games.

Chanman

I have space mountain teleporters in my room but they don't work. You go in and get stuck. I've tried removing them and placing them back but it's still not working. HELP!!

Gianorail

Disney Enthusiast
I currently have a private room bug issue. So I'm currently creating a Splash Mountain ride and using the river ride pieces. The ride starts in a loading dock room, and the teleporter that brings you outside works fine. In the next room, the mountain itself, the ride then goes into another teleporter which brings to the character to another teleporter in the same room at the top, and then into yet another teleporter which brings you to another room. The problem is, the first teleporter that brings you outside works, but once you're in the mountain room, the teleporter that brings you to the top of the same room does not work. My character will just go into the teleporter but will stay there and not teleport. After some experimenting, I found that if I placed a ride start in the same direction as this particular teleporter, and start the ride from there it teleports fine. However, if I connect it to the rest of the ride, with a ride start or not, the same glitch happens and it wont teleport.

Pinkie_Poof

Host Pass doesn't work. If i try to get the queue pass it will do this and not give me option to press okay or cancel. Sometimes I can logout and login fast enough to keep my place, but I can't move the pop-up screen to see the queue number anymore. http://imgur.com/Y5qxPrK

Attachments

Last edited:
After i log in and I should be directed into my account I get this message: Something has gone wrong with the MyVMK Website! Don't worry, it's not your fault (UNLESS YOU WERE MESSING WITH THINGS -evil stare-)! Please try again in a moment or go to our homepage by clicking the home button on the top of the screen! Thank you for your patience!"
help please

The_Doge

A future Imagineer
Right now there is a bug with the autopia areas where when you collect the items, such as gas or trophy, they don't disappear.this makes it difficult to keep up with what has and what hasn't been collected on the tracks.

Just bought some camera and film for the quest... nothing shows up? Says that I'm out of film... Is this common for anyone??

I've not been on VMK for a long time so forgive me if I'm slightly out of the loop. Trying to catch up on quests too!