We want your item suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Emote Shirts example: :o , :p , afk. New skin tones like, red, purple, genie blue. Cloud Magic you can sit on it. It can come in a variety of options like white cloud, black cloud with blue lightening, white cloud with yellow lightening, and very black cloud with pink or red lightening. The clouds can also be furniture with the lightening animation. And animal printed flip hats http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/designs-i-made-3.54752/#post-469649 and maybe flower designed flip hats, too. Prince/ King character outfits. Since the Princess Outfit glitched into different colors maybe sell those like, orange, light pink (the one was changed to the original color recently, green, maybe gothic designs, too. (I have more ideas, but this is what I remember)
oooo I like the emote shirt idea! :):p;)

I would love to see more nature elements, like flower bushes, trees of assorted heights, little ponds with ducks or fish, bird bath, outdoor furniture (like swings and picnic tables), picnic blanket with basket that you can actually sit on, little grassy hills, fence pieces, watering cans, tree houses, Wisps (from Brave), butterflies, house pieces (as an alternative to using gingerbread house pieces), waterfalls, wishing wells, different textures/lengths of grass...
Basically I wanna build a house with a pretty yard.
upload_2016-4-21_12-45-9.png upload_2016-4-21_12-45-42.png
These are pictures from my house on YoWorld.

Maybe Disney tattoos like, Stitch on a forearm or the Up House on a leg/ upper leg. Maybe when you buy a certain clothing item it will come with the tattoo you want. Like a Lilo shirt with a Stitch tattoo.

GuardGirl

Ace is the name, room recreation is the game.
Disney characters designed like the incredibles statues plssss
Nature-esque items like bushes and trees and pretty garden things plssss
Pet bases for actual Disney pets like lucifer and perdita plssss

Like how much fun would room building be if you could use actual Disney characters in the rooms whew <3

When walls are released can they please go to the top of the room. Rooms always look incomplete to me when they go to the top on one side but fall short elsewhere and there is no good way to elevate them to make them look right.
Yes!! This is way better Than my idea of having two walls on top of each other with the top blending into the bottom. With your idea of one wall going up to the top that'll fix the wall problem!

joshzj

I like giraffes
like pixels that you can see when you first place down but when you double click or something like that it turns invisible. So you can like put stuff in windows without seeing pixels.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
like pixels that you can see when you first place down but when you double click or something like that it turns invisible. So you can like put stuff in windows without seeing pixels.
Amy replied about this earlier in the thread. Apparently they have been working on this concept YAY! Here a quote of what she said...

"There's a new kind of pixel in the works (that looks better too IMO) that can be set to any colour, set to invisible, set to walkable, sittable or none, and can be set to any height. Most of it is working I just need to create an interface for it (which is a pain in VMK), so it might come out next month. We'll have to see." -Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.