HOST Events Poll! (Followup)

Which HOST Event would you enjoy seeing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miraj

Ride-A-Thon's are always fun! They are fair and give everyone a chance to win a prize.

while pin trading is fun I found that not only did the site continually crash for about an hour (and give me random messages that my password to my account was incorrect thus forcing my husband to log into his account) that it wasn't something you were guaranteed to end up with after waiting for 2 hours in a line of 300+ people. Ride a thons seem to be a smoother way to distrube things and heck, you could have a few tracks that lead to "uh oh sorry, no prize" but it would keep the line going. Also, pleassssseeee get that fast pass button to work. I hate sitting on my comp staring at the black screen when I could sit in a room and chat with friends while I wait, it makes for a more pleasant gaming experience.

Geggy

My favorites were, and always will be, chair races. There are two versions of chair races - race up and down a flight of stairs/chairs, or go one row at a time all the way down to 1 chair (each row someone gets eliminated because they aren't able to sit). The second one might be difficult right now, since we can sit on each other...but the first one is certainly do-able. :)

Chair races, PLEASE. :)

Jasmine

I still think ride a thons are the best right now.
It's annoying getting disconnected right when you enter an event room because there's too much stuff in it >__>.

John

I still think ride a thons are the best right now.
It's annoying getting disconnected right when you enter an event room because there's too much stuff in it >__>.
Agreed x10000000000
Getting disconnected is the worst. At least go easy on the decorations in the entrance room and build more in the other rooms

I chose Ride-A-Thon, least frustrating event and easy for everyone who wants to participate to be able to. Plus seeing how the rooms are decorated is pretty cool.

Ride-a-thon because those seem to have an advantage on who gets to participate, the queue moves faster too

tiggerholic

I'd like to see the Yard Sale brought back maybe once a month and have 2 or 3 Hosts available to make it go quicker :)

Status
Not open for further replies.