MyVMK Items Guide (Master List)

Hello MyVMK Players,

Here I've tried to compile all the items that have been released into the game since Day 1. This extensive list shows all MyVMK items that have been released thus far and their release dates.

The Format of these Guides are as follows:
MM/DD/YYYY - ABCDEFGH
Release Date - Item Name

The information in these Guides are colour coded through this Legend:
Black = In Shops/Buy-able/Obtainable
Red = Retired
Blue = Unsure
Purple = Re-released
Orange = Special Give-Away
-->Current Month<--

Hopefully this list can help all traders, collectors, and the general MyVMK community.

[If you can solve/know any of the 'Unsure' problems highlighted in Blue, any missing items, any items listed in the wrong month and date, or anything of question/concern, please let me know. Your help is greatly appreciated! This list is most definitely a team effort and I alone, cannot complete this list by myself.]

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or suggestions!

- Dhalion
╔══════════════════╗
MASTER LIST
╚═════════════╝

⓴⓯
January
Art Of Animation Month

February
The Lion, The Yeti, And The Wardrobe Month

March
Enchanted Tales Month

April
Main Street Magic Month

May
Midway Mayhem Month

June
Key To The Treasure Month

-->July<--
60 Years Of Magic Month

⓴⓮
January
Fantasyland Month

February
Epcot Month

March
Movie Madness Month

April
Tomorrowland Quests Month

May
Dreams Month

June
Waterpark Month

July
Lilo and Nemo Beach Party Month

August
Pirates Of The Caribbean Month

September
Celebration Month

October
Happy Halloween Month

November
Frontierland Fun Month

December
'Tis The Season Month

⓴⓭
September
Opening Month

October
Spooky Halloween Month

November
Adventureland Month

December
Happy Holly Jolly Holidays Month

Last edited:

Tohrukun

This is a good suggestion, however, I'm mainly doing these guides as lists for people who have missed the items. Not sure if putting how much they were sold for would help?
just for values purposes I suppose-this would be especially helpful with furniture items that tend to have varying prices

just for values purposes I suppose-this would be especially helpful with furniture items that tend to have varying prices
Makes sense, Iet me see if I can find info of how much items were sold in previous items also. Would look kinda weird if I just suddenly started it. Also not sure how crowded the posts would look. Ill consult someone who is making a wiki

Tohrukun

Makes sense, Iet me see if I can find info of how much items were sold in previous items also. Would look kinda weird if I just suddenly started it. Also not sure how crowded the posts would look. Ill consult someone who is making a wiki
costumes typically are 500c with the exception of frozen costumes which were 1k right?

PoorFroning

I didn't know this existed! Haha thank you :)
this goes up only till july of 2015 btw. much more has been released since then. there are no lists available atm for the more recent stuff unfortunately. if u are curious about furniture releases, i can answer those questions. not good with clothing and pins tho.

this goes up only till july of 2015 btw. much more has been released since then. there are no lists available atm for the more recent stuff unfortunately. if u are curious about furniture releases, i can answer those questions. not good with clothing and pins tho.
I had posted in the suggestions area about an idea of something like this, but with images of the items and further information, such as values, how they were originally obtained, etc. But if I do have any questions on furniture I will take you up on that, thank you :)

I had posted in the suggestions area about an idea of something like this, but with images of the items and further information, such as values, how they were originally obtained, etc. But if I do have any questions on furniture I will take you up on that, thank you :)
Its hard to keep values posted since values constantly change but the rest I agree with