Disney's Lands Winter Games 2017 Competition for Charity (& Prizes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMoCTTA

Greetings ladies and gentlemen!

In honor of Pandora opening in May I decided to host a Winter Games Competition (yes, it makes no clear connection but just trust me on this one) to celebrate all the new Lands that Disney parks keeps creating!

Competition takes around 1 hour to 1.5 hours (depending on our pace of shooting) as teams (selected after the first challenge) represent the different Disney Lands in fun yet challenging games!

Note: This is all on VMK and consists of VMK minigames I made

A couple of things:
I) There will be a scoring system similar to Mario Kart and it runs similar to a cup. (e.g. 1st = 4 points, 4th = 1, etc)
II) Everyone will win a prize based on how many points their team scores.
III) The winning team members will pick a charity for me to donate to (in addition to their own winnings) on their behalf!
IV) This will take place on Saturday, March the 18th from 7PM est to ~9PM est (in case we run over). If we have a lot of interested individuals we may do another competition the week after.

If you have interest and can make the time please comment your username below!

Current individuals interested:
I. Magenta
II. Pizzagirlrules
III. SprinkleStealer
IV. Portfolio "me"
V. Rockstar_olivia
VI. Elegance
VII.SoakinUpTheSun
VIII. PixieLizzieA
IX. Nicola
X. CloudyBlue
XI. Kirene
XII. Anita
XIII. TheLostHero
XIV.StephanieL
XV. Gian
XVI. Jadey

Last edited by a moderator:
Me :D

I'm not sure if I can make it or not :c Just letting you know just in case I'm not there @DMoCTTA

CrazyPizza

sucks that i won't be able to join this game because of college. This sounds like a lot of fun to compete hopefully there is going to be a Summer compettion game this year But other than that Good Luck to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.