RockStar_Olivia's Disney Cruise Pictures

Me with Captain Hook @Miss_Sparklez

Me and Daisy

Me with Rapunzel

Me along with this Japanese girl I met and one of the cast members I really liked. I was so impressed with the Japanese girl because she made ALL of her outfits and would dress in a character's outfit each day. In addition, she would also take pictures OF the characters after her turn to sell them in Japan.

The same, talented cast member who was part of the cruise staff entertainment team. She was really sweet and hilarious. You can't see but she's wearing braids in her hair and that's her night outfit

This is already on the post pics of yourself thread but I thought I'd post it here too. This is Edge Effect, the acapella group. I originally did not plan on seeing them but I am so glad I did because I really liked them. @Lissa , I thought of you that night knowing how much we love 1D and JB

Me at Hector the Magician's last show. I loved him and he was funny

Up Next: Cartagena pictures

Last edited:
Here is the ship leaving Cartagena, Colombia:

View from on deck

View as we were leaving

Leaving the port. The ship next to use was the view my room had

View from Deck 10 forward

Part of the town

Town, port side

Downtown area

Panorama from Deck 10 aft

@Loki , this is for you, Captain America

Spider Man, the last character of the day before an exciting day

Panama Day Part 1 is up next

Thanks @alyssaxquack! Here's Part 2 of Panama Day:

Chip and Dale sitting on the lounge chairs. @RenFlower, this was hilarious

Me with Chip and Dale with the canal behind us

Approaching Panama City

Panama City buildings

In the 2nd lock, 1st set

Another pic in the same set of locks

The reason we were stopped for a while was because for those of you who didn't hear, my ship made history by becoming the first passenger vessel to go through the new Panama Canal locks. That's right, folks! I really was part of the occasion. In honor of it, there was a private ceremony involving some of the Panamanian dignataries and the CEO of Disney Cruise Line. He is in the white-ish blue shirt and this was taken from deck 10. You will see a plague they gave the ship a little later.

Part of the city

A boat behind us

The crowd going nuts near the bridge

Part 3 is up next (going through the bridge of Americas and other pictures)

Last edited:
Looks like such a blast Liv! I'm so jealous you got to see the lovely Cap and Spidey! ;3 @RockStar_PoohBear
Thanks Girl! Here's the rest of the historic day:

Me with Cinderella and the mice

Approaching the bridge

Atlantic Side

Pacific Side

Max and Goofy

Minnie and Daisy in princess outfits

Spider Man

Mickey and Pluto

I do apologize for the lack of pictures on day 8. I wasn't feeling myself that day so along with the few I have, I'll share some pictures I forgot to put in:

TV in the Oceaneer Club. There weren't many kids on board so on certain days, they would be open for adults only. I have pictures of the lab if anyone wants any

Me with Woody

Me and Pluto

Andy's Room. Slinky Dog's tail is actually the slide and that's his bed on top

Ridley Pearson talking about Epcot in his books

Frozen area in the Oceaneer Club

@Loki, just for you. The Marvel masks

Beauty and the Beast playing on the TV

Pics of Castaway Cay, the private island in the terminal

Pics of the Disney Fantasy, one of the ships, also in the Port Canaveral terminal

Pics of the Disney Dream, one of the other ships

Up Next: Day 9

Mural in adults only restaurant

Sign outside of restaurant

Italian decorations outside the restaurant

Me and Pluto

Me all dressed up with Pluto and Goofy

Me all dressed up with Mickey and Minnie

Donald, Daisy, and I all dressed up

Chip, Dale, and I dressed up

Me with Chuck Wagner, the original Beast on Broadway

Up Next: Day 11 of trip, Day 10 of cruise

Me with Chip and Dale in their swimsuits

@awko-taco , this pic is for you. Me with Tink

Me with Pirate Stitch

Thought it would be appropriate to add Captain Hook

Jack Sparrow, of course

@Jackiefianakis , and @Kasey, this is Pirate Goofy

Me with Pirate Minnie

Me with one of the cm's I really liked. Her name was Jillian and she was so sweet and was from Canada. You will see a pic of her again later in the thread

Pirate Chip and Dale

Me and another CM I really liked acting like pirates. She was featured earlier in my posts and you'll see her again in the next post.

Me with the Beatles tribute band. They were really good and had good accents

Towel Animal left that night

Up Next: Cruise Day 11, Day 12 Part 1

Here's Day 12, Part 1:

Believe it or not, the same CM you saw last post (in the blue pirate outfit) was actually dressed similar to my character. I was so thrilled when I saw her that day (it was so easy to spot her due to her shirt). This is the day outfit for her as well as the rest of the "cruise staff"/entertainers.

Me and Russell from Up

Me with Mickey in his normal outfit

Me with Mrs. Incredible

Drawings outside Animator's Palate

Me with Sulley

Me with Mickey and Minnie. Notice how Walt is behind us

Me with another one of my new friends. Her name was Nicole. Yes @the_chatterbox and @nikholeex3, the same name as you two. Like Jillian (from the post above), she was from Canada and she made seeing Mickey and friends so much fun. I actually met her at the Acapella group's show when I sat next to her, Jillian, and another co-worker. She chose the pose and you will see her again a little later in the posts

Me with Jessie

Me with another cm I met. Her name was Chelsey and I saw her a lot, mainly with Donald and Stitch. She was also one of the first of the character handlers I met

Me with Remy and Emile

Me with Woody

Me with Mr. Incredible

Next post: Day 12, part 2