"Page you were looking for was not found" when logging in

I'm having the same issue! Not sure whats going on, hopefully it gets resolved soon :)[DOUBLEPOST=1489740714][/DOUBLEPOST]I was able to get on through MyVMK Pal! and I logged in through the website, so hopefully it works for you too @Etain!

Last edited:

Etain

I'm having the same issue! Not sure whats going on, hopefully it gets resolved soon :)[DOUBLEPOST=1489740714][/DOUBLEPOST]I was able to get on through MyVMK Pal! and I logged in through the website, so hopefully it works for you too @Etain!
Oh yay - VMKPal wasn't even working for me earlier. But, looks like it's working now.

i was on the game and it got buggy and when i tried to sign back in i got the message "the page you were looking for was not found"
is the game down?

Thomas

Yeah, having the same issue. And when trying to do it from MyVmkPal i just get a black screen when trying to logg in

HOST_Pegasus

@Smiley @Stargirll @Thomas
Unfortunately the game is currently down, but we are working on getting it up and running again! We will let you know via a response to this thread, as well as on twitter (:

soo why is the quest up when no one can log in
At the time the quest was published the game was up and running. Due to the game being down there will be an extension. I will be posting information via twitter regarding the extension, which will be determined once the game is back up!

HOST_Pegasus

@Expect @Stargirll @RockStar_PoohBear @alyssaxquack @harleyquinn
Things are down because we are migrating from our old server to a new server. Once the game is back up and running we will send out further updates, including information on the quest extension. Thank you for your patience and understanding! (:

For further information regarding the transition, refer to this announcement that was previously posted!