Game Status Links

whats up with the game? cant get it to load, did they forget to pay the bill?
From this thread:
@Smiley @Stargirll @Thomas
Unfortunately the game is currently down, but we are working on getting it up and running again! We will let you know via a response to this thread, as well as on twitter (:

At the time the quest was published the game was up and running. Due to the game being down there will be an extension. I will be posting information via twitter regarding the extension, which will be determined once the game is back up!

HOST_Pegasus

At this time the game is still down and the migration process is still occurring. Unfortunately we're unable to provide an exact time as to when it will be completed. We are hopeful that the process will be finished shortly, however there is a chance that more time will be needed.

As has been mentioned in other places that may have been missed by many, we will update you via the forums and twitter when the game is back up and running! We apologize for the inconvenience; please continue to bear with us, and know your patience is greatly appreciated (:

Queen of Hearts

We're All MAD Here!
3 days later game is still down I'm just saying at this point couples month is gonna be over with by the time they get the new server...there goes the last 2 date night quests...and the quest that was TBA i think morph was gonna host it, activities, games, and new items. . Hope you guys can have it back running soon Next month is gonna be crammed trying to make up for the last 2 weeks plus what ever next months theme is...Lol good luck all staff members and Amy, we patiently wait for the server, and hope this isn't the end of a wonderful game.

3 days later game is still down I'm just saying at this point couples month is gonna be over with by the time they get the new server...there goes the last 2 date night quests...and the quest that was TBA i think morph was gonna host it, activities, games, and new items. . Hope you guys can have it back running soon Next month is gonna be crammed trying to make up for the last 2 weeks plus what ever next months theme is...Lol good luck all staff members and Amy, we patiently wait for the server, and hope this isn't the end of a wonderful game.
The games back up and it's literally only been 48 hours... I'm pretty sure that couples month is going to be ok and they'll finish what they had planned. Also, why do they need to make up for the past 2 weeks?

It's back, yay![DOUBLEPOST=1498493743][/DOUBLEPOST]Queen of Hearts, this isn't the first time the game has been down for a few days. They have always extended everything an ample amount of time, due to the game being down. They will take care of it, hugs!

The game being down for two days is hardly going to bring an end to the game. I'm not sure I understand the thought process of server down time meaning the last two Date Night quests and Morph's quest would not be happening - even if the game hadn't come back till July, I expect they wouldn't have let those quest-exclusive items go to waste, and I have no doubt they're going to proceed with them when they can; some rescheduling just might be in order. And, sure, the host games might not be able to be rescheduled, but to be fair, there's been loads throughout the month to earn these event-specific prizes, and there's always people selling the prizes for reasonable prices, too, if you weren't able to win the events!

It's worth noting that it's not like they planned this or were aiming to maliciously inconvenience us. This was unexpected, unplanned server downtime, and I'm sure the staff members are aware of our frustration at not being able to play for a few days, but I'm sure they're frustrated, too, because now they have to pick up the pieces.

As for a possible solution to alleviate some tension (@ staff), maybe June's items could be extended through Sunday July 2nd (I don't know if it's realistic to have both June and July's items in chests/SITS), or at least allow the Blind Bags to be collected for the weekend, too, since lots of people probably planned on reaping the benefits of both double credits and earning Blind Bags these last two days. The chests/SITS aren't as high of a priority to "make up for," in my opinion, but perhaps allowing the earning of Blind Bags a few days into July would help settle some people's irritation with the downtime since we've only had since June 10th to earn the Blind Bags whereas the chest/SITS have been available to us a week longer!

As for a possible solution to alleviate some tension (@ staff), maybe at least allow the Blind Bags to be collected for the weekend, too, since lots of people probably planned on reaping the benefits of both double credits and earning Blind Bags these last two days. Perhaps allowing the earning of Blind Bags a few days into July would help settle some people's irritation with the downtime since we've only had since June 10th to earn the Blind Bags !
^^ This, please staff?

This is odd. I was on this morning. But haven't been able to get on since noon. I'm getting the "MYVMK is down screen." My husband just got home. He tried (same computer and Firefox) and he can get on his account just fine. Is there something wrong with my account?

I just tried to send a message via the contact button and received a bad gateway error. Husband (EngineerTiger) wants to know if he should send a CFH from his account for me?

Last edited: