Announcing: New MyVMK Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why everyone is mentioning it. All I said was that it is supported by all devices except iOS. -_- I don't need help enabling it LOL, that's cute though that you tried. By the way, the only reason developers still use 3rd party plugins for a chat community MMO is because it's more practical than using WebGL. Oh and in my previous post, I meant WebGL, not OpenGL.

Hi Amy, I just have one suggestion about improving the set up of VMK and that would be having a chat history for those moments you look away and miss someone's bubble floating up. Is it possible to add something like that?

I can't wait to be able to ditch windows and go back to linux full time and play on my nexus 7 <3

I don't care what anyone has said or pointed out Amy, your hard work is appreciated by everyone who gets on and plays this game, lots of people who gave up hope of their VMK ever coming back have been given a gift of MyVMK. Many thanks to you and the staff.

is it going to be available on the new ipad air? D:

is it going to be available on the new ipad air? D:
No. WebGL is not available in any true iOS web browser. Jailbreak, and there's a hack to add WebGL to Safari (it's already in iAds -- Apple is just afraid of losing its total domination over iOS apps to the web).

The good news is that Blackberry's browser already has WebGL, which means Apple is going to be ostracized by me until WebGL is in Safari.

oatman

No. WebGL is not available in any true iOS web browser. Jailbreak, and there's a hack to add WebGL to Safari (it's already in iAds -- Apple is just afraid of losing its total domination over iOS apps to the web).

The good news is that Blackberry's browser already has WebGL, which means Apple is going to be ostracized by me until WebGL is in Safari.
I find this post pretty dang accurate... Apple will do whatever it takes in order to prevent them from losing their AppStore monopoly. I think in time Apple is going to lose the battle. However in the meantime I still LOVE my iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.