Q&A: Got something to ask about the new client? Come on in!

Shadowofumbreon

How well does it run under Linux? :o

daniellevk

loving the new client on the mac, buttttt is there any way you could fix it so that during host games you're allowed to see what people are talking about in the room?

Amy

Head Administrator
I saw previously where you had discussed adding a marketplace. Is this something you plan on implementing into the new client?
Yes, eventually.[DOUBLEPOST=1507942292,1507942260][/DOUBLEPOST]
loving the new client on the mac, buttttt is there any way you could fix it so that during host games you're allowed to see what people are talking about in the room?
That's not the new client. That's the old client shoehorned into working on Macs. But I am going to look into that problem as soon as I find a way to reproduce it!

Shadowofumbreon

Could this possibly work on a ps4 browser as well since I believe it supports html5?

Will you make a picture tutorial? I'm not sure how to use the client on my phone, since there are 3 options after logging in (Download for Windows or Mac, and Launch old client) and my phone is an Android :o

Hey Amy, I’ve been trying to open the client that’s listed on the forums, and I’ve followed instructions on how to open it but it still does not open on my computer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
When this new client is released, will it be the "same game"? As in, can people still play on the old version and new client together? Or will everybody be forced to play the new client?

I'm a bit confused? Will MyVMK work on Android Phones? I have chrome as my browser and when I try and enter the game it says plugin not supported. Just need some clarification. If this actually works I'll be so happy you have no idea! :dance2: