MyVMK | Now Available On macOS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm able to open up the myvmk client on my mac but when I enter a room my character doesn't show up, nor does anyone else who is in the room and nothing is loading- shops, clothes, my inventory, etc... anyone else have this problem??

So I'm able to open up the myvmk client on my mac but when I enter a room my character doesn't show up, nor does anyone else who is in the room and nothing is loading- shops, clothes, my inventory, etc... anyone else have this problem??
It's definitely not just you. It appears that the "new client release party" last night was really more of a funeral for the old client. :( Nothing really works on the old client anymore, as far as I can tell. You can now get on the new client by going to myvmk.com in your browser (even on mac), logging in, and clicking "Enter Alpha." The new client is pretty far from a finished product, but it works well enough for buying items, trading, and socializing. Kind of stinks to lose what would currently be the more functional client, but hopefully sometime soon it'll be worth it.

It's definitely not just you. It appears that the "new client release party" last night was really more of a funeral for the old client. :( Nothing really works on the old client anymore, as far as I can tell. You can now get on the new client by going to myvmk.com in your browser (even on mac), logging in, and clicking "Enter Alpha." The new client is pretty far from a finished product, but it works well enough for buying items, trading, and socializing. Kind of stinks to lose what would currently be the more functional client, but hopefully sometime soon it'll be worth it.
I was hoping that wasn't the case :cry: Jungle Cruise is my fav game and it's not functional yet on the new client :( Thank you for updating me though! I was thinking it was just me

I was hoping that wasn't the case :cry: Jungle Cruise is my fav game and it's not functional yet on the new client :( Thank you for updating me though! I was thinking it was just me
Actually, I just ran a quick test on old client and it seems like Jungle Cruise is still functioning. Your character won't show up, so you'll be commandeering an empty boat, but otherwise it was working for me. So if you're trying to get double credits in a pinch, you could give that a go.

Actually, I just ran a quick test on old client and it seems like Jungle Cruise is still functioning. Your character won't show up, so you'll be commandeering an empty boat, but otherwise it was working for me. So if you're trying to get double credits in a pinch, you could give that a go.
I did try that, but gas and film isn't spawning so I can get through 2 rooms and then I run out of film

Haha, oop. Yeah I just did one room to see if it would work and didn't even notice the absence of item pickups. But you're right. RIP Jungle Cruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.