Broadway Shows

I was just curious to see if anyone else on here was into Broadway shows, and what shows you've seen. I'm actually going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight since it's closing in January.

I love broadway shows!! My favorite is Newsies and have been obsessed ever since seeing it on 8/11/12. I've also seen Beauty and the Beast, Mamma Mia, Billy Elliott, The Lion King, Something Rotten, Mary Poppins, Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Cats, Grease, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Sister Act, Evita, and although I haven't seen it yet, Hairspray!!

I love broadway shows!! My favorite is Newsies and have been obsessed ever since seeing it on 8/11/12. I've also seen Beauty and the Beast, Mamma Mia, Billy Elliott, The Lion King, Something Rotten, Mary Poppins, Matilda, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Cats, Grease, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Sister Act, Evita, and although I haven't seen it yet, Hairspray!!
Wow you've seen a lot!! I've only seen How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying, Hedwig and the Angry Inch (so many times-like 5 times. I love it so much), A Gentlemen's Guide to Love and Murder, It Shoulda been you, Mamma Mia, Hamilton, the Book of Mormon, Fun Home, Falsettos, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. But I'm obsessed. If I lived just a tad bit closer to NYC I would go all the time and my bank account would hate me

Greenie

I LOVE the color GREEN!!!
The only Broadway Shows I've seen live are The Phantom of the Opera and The Lion King. I've seen Newsies, Cats, and POTO via video.