Baseball/Football Thread Anyone?

caseyatbat

let me hear your yee
Starting a thread for anyone who wants to talk football or baseball!

My teams:

New York Mets
Tampa Bay Rays
New Orleans Saints
North Carolina Tar Heels
Florida Gators
& more that I root for on the side

Feel free to let me know if you want to be friends or enemies based on who you like lol.

airham

Haha, well much like Jay, my allegiance is to my city, first and foremost. Just happens that my city is Chicago.

So my teams (listed in order of how much I care) are:

Cubs

Bears

Bulls

Blackhawks

I've also taken to rooting for the Panthers a little bit here and there, especially since the Bears have been so frustrating to watch. I've been considering moving out to North Carolina, I'm a big fan of Cam Newton, and I've still got love for my man Greg Olsen.

@honeybadger and I are no longer friends.

Haha, well much like Jay, my allegiance is to my city, first and foremost. Just happens that my city is Chicago.

Cubs

Bears

Bulls

Blackhawks

I've also taken to rooting for the Panthers a little bit here and there, especially since the Bears have been so frustrating to watch. I've been considering moving out to North Carolina, I'm a big fan of Cam Newton, and I've still got love for my man Greg Olsen.

I love the bulls and cubs fam, I have jerseys.

caseyatbat

let me hear your yee

Cubs

Bears

Bulls

Blackhawks

I'm living in NC now. I can't stand the Panthers, their bandwagon fans, and Cam Newton. Oh well haha!

New York Giants
Yankees
Knicks
Rangers
Fan of the first two despite living in California. In addition, I am also a fan of:

Los Angeles Dodgers
Golden State Warriors
UCLA Bruins
Orlando Magic
UCF Knights
Los Angeles Kings
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Pittsburgh Penguins (thank you 8th grade history teacher for being a fan)
Steelers

Dinly

Professional Pothole Dodger
College Football/ Basketball: Michigan State
Football: Packers, Seahawks
Baseball: Die hard Detroit Tigers fan (even tho we traded everyone away for prospects)
NBA: Thunder, Pistons
Hockey: Red Wings