Day 5- 12 Days of Christmas Pins

soooo... it's 12:50 AM EST on Day 6 of the 12 Days before Christmas. I have searched High and Low and cant find any information regarding these pins. I KNOW I'm not imagining them because I have Pins 1 -4. However, I have logged on Multiple times throughout the day and night and cant locate the Day 5 pin. If this were October I would be thinking Twilight Zone.

I truly appreciate the time and effort of all the events but the 12 days prior to Christmas are usually everyone's busiest time. Did I miss an important message of when / where to obtain the pins or have they been scrapped altogether? Communication please?? Thanks.

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Some were in the Emporium for pick up if you missed them/glitch skipped you over yesterday but now we don't even have that...

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
We've very sorry about this! The original designer ran into some personal/family complications and since then, we've had to pass the pins off to various designers with little notice. They will come, however! They'll most likely be sold in the shop due to this inconvience. ♥