Complete Color-Coded List of Items Released in MyVMK

Hello,

Before I put a big ole wall of text here's a link:

Using newsletters and posts on this forum I've created a Google Sheets document of every item in MyVMK. This list will be continuously updated with every new release. A few things to note:
  • There are sure to be some missing items. If you run across this please let me know.
  • All values are guidelines taken from forum posts that I happen to see unless it is currently sold by a vendor. They shouldn't be taken as 100% correct. Ultimately, it's up to the buyer and seller to negotiate a price they're both willing to accept.
  • Value and Picture columns will take a some time to fill and I need help. Any values you happen to know, please share. I'll be keeping my eyes on forums and using those
If you have any suggestions, I'm happy to hear them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Made With Help From:

@disneydamsel - Photos
@Surreal - Photos
@Crystal - Values
@Luminosity - Photos

Thank you all!

Last edited:

Fruits

Hello,

Before I put a big ole wall of text here's a link:

Using newsletters and posts on this forum I've created a Google Sheets document of every item in MyVMK. This list will be continuously updated with every new release. A few things to note:
  • All values are guidelines taken from forum posts that I happen to see. They shouldn't be taken as 100% correct. Ultimately, it's up to the buyer and seller to negotiate a price they're both willing to accept.
  • I've used the G or H columns as areas where I know that I'll have stuff wrong. Outfits need to be named individually, and some items will have incorrect names. I want all names in the list to appear as they do in MyVMK with no abbreviations or alterations. If you find spelling errors or mistaken names, please let me know what I have in the list and what the correct name is in MyVMK so I can change them.
  • Value and Picture columns will take a some time to fill and I need help. Any screenshots of inventory you don't mind PMing me or posting below I would appreciate so that I can add them. Any values you happen to know, please share. I'll be keeping my eyes on forums and using those.
  • I'm working on adding easier ways to navigate the page.
If you have any suggestions, I'm happy to hear them. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Firewalls were 750 credits when they were in the shop.[DOUBLEPOST=1517431167][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks again for this amazing list! Always thought about making one but the amount of time and effort this must of took I certainly couldn't of been patient enough!

Last edited:
Firewalls were 750 credits when they were in the shop.[DOUBLEPOST=1517431167][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks again for this amazing list! Always thought about making one but the amount of time and effort this must of took I certainly couldn't of been patient enough!
thanks! lol it was quite the test

• I'm working on adding easier ways to navigate the page.
Honestly, this doc is extremely useful. I caught the name of some items I never even knew existed.

For a suggestion on navigation, maybe put each month on a different page?

I'm really impressed. It's a titanic job. Excellent work! Thank you! :)[emoji106]
-Claps- You da niceee
Thank you all very much!

Honestly, this doc is extremely useful. I caught the name of some items I never even knew existed.

For a suggestion on navigation, maybe put each month on a different page?
Thanks! And thank you, that's a great idea, I'll look into it!

Last edited:
@efitzherbert wondering if you could add in new year hats? You probably have the old original 3 but I know there was a rainbow one released kinda recently and apparently a black/yellow one, and then amy's birthday hat i believe, pink with hearts

@efitzherbert wondering if you could add in new year hats? You probably have the old original 3 but I know there was a rainbow one released kinda recently and apparently a black/yellow one, and then amy's birthday hat i believe, pink with hearts
I don't have pictures for any of those hats, but I'll definitely get them added to the list ASAP. Thanks a bunch! I appreciate any help in finding items I've forgotten to add :)

UPDATE - I now have these party hats listed:
  • Party Hat - Teal, Pink, and Yellow (January 2013)
  • Pink Hearts Party Hat (Amy's Birthday - August 2014)
  • Party Hat Silver & Blue - December 2014
  • Party Hat Gold & Purple - January 2015
  • Rainbow Party Hat 2017 - January 2017
  • New Years 2018 Party Hat (black and yellow) [probably the wrong name but] - January 2018
Let me know if there's another I've missed.

Last edited: