LF Stuff and Things!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helloooo. This will be a list of things that I am looking for in the game. I don't really know the values of things, but I try to look them up here on the forums. So I'm willing to take offers (is that the right word?). Ideally I'd like to spend credits because I don't really have anything I would like to trade, unfortunately.

• Princess Ariel's Top!!! (Not the seashell one)
  • Black Beret
  • Bunny Slippers
  • Cowboy Pants
  • Earmuffs
  • Flower Crowns (any color but white)
  • Hula Outfit
  • Haunted Mansion Bride Dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jack Skellington Outfit
  • Jessie Outfit
  • Princess Outfit (mostly purple. also need black, except hat)
  • Sally Outfit
I'm really interested in full outfits and quirky items. I'm also interested in shoes! So if you have anything you're looking to sell that isn't on this list, feel free to reply to this and maybe I will buy it!

Last edited:

aiyana

I have all three colors of earmuffs (green, purple, and red), not sure which ones you're looking for

Marisa

I have the black beret, all the colors of earmuffs, Jack Skellington outfit, and purple princess outfit. I see that a couple people have some of these things too but since it’s still on your list I didn’t know if you’re looking to have multiples or you just haven’t updated it, so I thought I might as well mention it! Also, I don’t have Ariel’s top but I have Gabriella’s Sea Shell Top, which is basically a coralish version of Ariel’s top!

I have the black beret, all the colors of earmuffs, Jack Skellington outfit, and purple princess outfit. I see that a couple people have some of these things too but since it’s still on your list I didn’t know if you’re looking to have multiples or you just haven’t updated it, so I thought I might as well mention it! Also, I don’t have Ariel’s top but I have Gabriella’s Sea Shell Top, which is basically a coralish version of Ariel’s top!
Hi! How much are you wanting for those items? The Ariel top I need is for her dress, not the seashell one, unfortunately.

lmk if u still want ear muffs i have all colors 2k per

Status
Not open for further replies.