Don’t Log on MyVMK in the Early Mornings..

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
Hi VMK’ers. I am making this post because I am in a big predicament and feel like I am in great danger, and if I don’t write this and warn everyone now, someone could get hurt next. Let me start off by saying this is no joke, what I saw was real and I will include pictures. I am afraid, frightened, alarmed, terrified, panicked, fearful, unnerved, insecure, skittish, jumpy, disquieted, worried, vexed, troubled, disturbed, horrified, terrorized, shocked, petrified, haunted, timorous, shrinking, tremulous, stupefied, paralyzed, and stunned. Please…whatever you do, don’t log on MyVMK in the early morning or very late at night.

It all started a couple of days ago when I was up early and decided to go on MyVMK. I regret it so much, I don’t even know why I did it. I knew no one would be online and it’s not like I like to play Jungle Cruise or ride rides anyway. But I like to change my outfit from time to time, so that was the first thing I did. I went to a random room, I think it was the Blue Bayou room. The first odd thing I noticed was while I was changing my avatar’s clothes was I saw a little chat bubble, but it had gone up by the time I could read it. From the corner of my eye I had seen chat bubbles previously, but it was just the Gator Waiter telling me he’s not serving today (eye roll) so I didn’t think much of it. But this time I noticed this chat bubble was much shorter, so I looked up. But of course it was gone. I looked around the room and it was just me in there. Maybe it was all in my head, I don’t know. It was really early in the morning after all.

After that, it started to get weird. About ten minutes had passed, I was switching between different tabs and Spotify® when I went back on the MyVMK window. I thought I should just log off now, there’s nothing left for me to do here. That’s when the little envelope button flashed. I had gotten a message. It made me feel a bit strange, because none of my friends were on. I clicked it and, well, see for yourself.

I tried to report it, but I just kept clicking and nothing happened. I couldn’t reply either. I thought it was super weird, but it’s just a game, so I logged off and didn’t think anything of it.

The next day I was on with my friends (Eggy and Ringo) around 1am Atlantic Standard Time. After talking for a while both of them were A.F.K. (away from keyboard) so I was on other tabs. I went to the kitchen and ate something, even watched some Netflix. My computer went to sleep and I thought I had logged off, but I never did. No big deal, I’ve done that a couple of times. The weird thing was that when I went to use my computer the next day, I was still logged on. Well, it has happened to me before so, maybe not that weird. I figured, since I’m still on I should see if any of my friends are on, and of course none of them were. Who goes on MyVMK so early anyways? I went to the Pirates of the Caribbean Lobby to see if there was anyone there, but no luck. Then, I swear to the gods of all the religions that I saw something, someone, appear in the middle of the room. Less than a second had passed and it vanished. Maybe it was just a staff member or something. I was about to log off when I received the second message. I gulped and clicked hesitantly, knowing it was going to be from 'Unknown'.

My first thought was: this has to be a staff member messing with me. They're bored and they see me roaming around all by myself and they decide to target me. I do admit it sent chills down my spine, though. I tried to report and reply, but I still couldn't do either. With my heart beating just a little bit faster than usual, I opened up the Call For Help tab. I wrote how I was receiving strange messages from an "Unknown" sender and I didn't find it funny. How unprofessional of them to mess with a player like that.. I mean, who else has the power to do this?

I messaged my online friends on my mobile device and told them about what was happening to me. Who knows, maybe it might be them pranking me, even though they wouldn't possibly be able to send me messages from an "Unknown". Part of me thought it might be a possibility.

The girls calmed me down.. temporarily. Later that day I invited a new member to play Haunted Mansion. I told her to meet me in the lobby. I thought it would be nice of me to play with her. Of course her being a newbie and all, it took her a few minutes to find the Lobby. So that left me alone in the room. I started to panic, I didn't want to be alone in this scary room. I kept looking over at the entrance, expecting her little avatar with a bob hairstyle and blue Tinkerbell blouse to show up and save me. But it was too late. I saw him. I saw the man I had seen briefly in the Pirates of the Caribbean lobby. This time, I had enough time to take a screenshot.

I tried to click him, over and over, but it didn't work. I couldn't even see what his username was. Who was this eerie man dressed in mysterious clothes looking directly at me through the screen? It really felt as if he was looking at me, with a smirk. I had a very unusual feeling about this. I checked if anyone had answered my Call for Help, and no one did. My heart sunk and my palms started to sweat. A few moments passed and the man disappeared, just as the new member entered the room.

Laguna: what took you so long? there was a weird person in the corner of the room and then he disappeared when you came in. im scared tbh
Guest12345678 (name redacted for safety): How do you join the game
Laguna: are you even reading what im saying?? who cares about the game now, i dont want to play
Guest12345678: ok then lol see you later :P

Am I going crazy? I mean, I have the proof. So who is doing this to me? And why?
That same night, a few of my friends were on. We were in a trade room joking around when I briefly told them about what's been happening to me, and all of them just thought I was being comical.

Laguna: its not funny guys im serious
shrek: yea ok uve been getting 'strange messages' on a kids game and u think its staff thats just stupid
KarolynD: lol yeah im not fallin for this
Laguna: but i have the screenshots! i can send them to u guys
thecoolestthing: lf cowboy pants
Ringo: IM LOOKING FOR S K E L L I N G T O N P A N T S
Konzo: anyone can just photoshop that, you have no life
Lily: omg guys dont be so mean i think i believe her, btw thecoolestthing trade me i have pants
shrek: then ur a dumb ###

I got upset and left the room, I sat down on the bench at the Frontierland Dock for some alone time. Thought I'd take a picture because the water looked beautiful:

Suddenly, the man appeared. My eyes went almost as wide as my avatar's and my hands started to shake. Quick! Take a screenshot!!!! What was it?? Command Shift 4? Command Option 3? HOW COULD I FORGET?! I remembered at just the right time..

The man sat next to me, almost ghostly in appearance, and I froze. The game literally froze on me, and I didn't know what to do. Breathing heavily, I unplugged my desktop computer and stepped away from it. I laughed and said to myself, "What am I doing? It's just a dumb game." Boy, was I wrong. The computer turned on by itself, closed all of my other tabs and applications except for MyVMK and my desktop wallpaper went black. It all occurred so fast I had no time to process it. I screamed and ran to the other side of my room. What in the world is happening? This has to be a dream. This can't be real...

I slowly walked back to the computer, my character was still sitting on the bench, and the man was gone. I received a message. I was trembling in fear as I clicked it open.

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. I looked down at my striped shirt, then looked up at my computer built-in webcam. I hadn't put a sticker on it...how could I be so stupid? Ringo had warned me a thousand times. I ran to my nightstand and searched for any sticker I could find and taped it right on the webcam. I stumbled and sat on my chair, my hands shaking and my heart rate at 160bpm. "This can't be happening, this has to be a fallacy," I mumbled to myself. I clicked reply, and to my surprise, it worked this time. I wrote, "whp are you?! wht do you want from me????"

Typed in font 'Book Antiqua Bold Italics' for easier reading:
From the beginning of you being here (2015), I have gathered as much information I could possibly store in my system. I have a lot of victims, but I have the most information of you as of February 22, 2018. You, my friend, are the one. I have your game chat history dating back to 2015, it seems Laguna loves to overshare and I have gotten the chance to collect your phone number, address, e-mail, and your social security number, just by going through your chats. Do you know what I can do with all of this information, Laguna?

Tears started rolling down my face uncontrollably, as I replied, "pelas please dont hurt me, what do you wnt? i will do anything pleas."

Please be careful of what you share online, I wasn't careful.
I don't have much time. If you're reading this, I might already be
dead.