Player Appreciation

I would love to give a HUGE shoutout to all the Hosts, GAs, and Moderators that helped make February an absolutely stellar month! We have been completely spoiled with an abundance of fantastic items and super fun games. It is quite obvious that you all work very hard to make us happy and to keep things running as smooth as possible. I can't speak for everyone else, but let me tell ya, I am sooo grateful! I think my favorite parts have been how I've made several new friends this month while running around catching BB8s and that I have something to look forward to every single day! Thank you so very much! Y'all are greatly appreciated :hearts:

Last edited:
I would love to give a HUGE shoutout to all the Hosts, GAs, and Moderators that helped make February an absolutely stellar month! We have been completely spoiled with an abundance of fantastic items and super fun games. It is quite obvious that you all work very hard to make us happy and to keep things running as smooth as possible. I can't speak for everyone one else, but let me tell ya, I am sooo grateful! I think my favorite parts have been how I've made several new friends this month while running around catching BB8s and that I have something to look forward to every single day! Thank you so very much! Y'all are greatly appreciated:hearts:
SECOND!!!