What mobile games do you play?

I'm interested in what everyone is playing on their phones. I'm always on the go, so I don't get much time to play on the playstation or nintendo. With myvmk open on mobile now it's a lifesaver for all the events I miss since I'm never home. On my phone I like to play bingo blitz and Disney Magic Kingdoms.

S_Stitch

I play Magic Kingdoms, Tsum Tsum, Design Home, Fortnite, and other games (including games on my Xbox.

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I have a flip phone and not a smart phone. Can't play games on it (shocking in know lol). However, if I was to suggest something, one of my best friends plays Disney Emoji Blitz on their smart phone.

KeyToDestiny

I play both of those games daily. DMK has a lilo and stitch event happening now so that's fun. And I'm really enjoying Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery!
I played it right after it came out, and then again earlier this year when I was recovering from surgery and could only use one hand. But the amount of times you need to gather certain items in order to get event characters is too much, I think. It doesn't help that you aren't even guaranteed a drop every time.

I played it right after it came out, and then again earlier this year when I was recovering from surgery and could only use one hand. But the amount of times you need to gather certain items in order to get event characters is too much, I think. It doesn't help that you aren't even guaranteed a drop every time.
Yeah the drop rates can be irritating, sometimes I end up paying for the bundles. It's a really cute game though.

TheDirector

デス・ザ・キッド
I'm interested in what everyone is playing on their phones. I'm always on the go, so I don't get much time to play on the playstation or nintendo. With myvmk open on mobile now it's a lifesaver for all the events I miss since I'm never home. On my phone I like to play bingo blitz and Disney Magic Kingdoms.
Your profile picture is 10/10, I must say. And as far as mobile games go I mostly play Tuber Simulator, and I'm planning on downloading Oxenfree soon too.