Design Feedback

this was definitely pretty disappointing for me to read but i also encourage the feedback on my items. ive practiced a lot and im trying to get better with each design as i go. i have also been very proud of these hoodies as i've actually gotten a lot of positive feedback about them however i am still learning and i appreciate your feedback none the less. i'll try to take it on board for designs in the future
You got your own way of designing! It's what makes the item unique to the game. Don't change your style! I think we need some change in clothing and I think you do a great job <3

Just wanted to say I appreciate the fact that there are male outfits this month, even with the princess theme! I know in the past that had been a complaint, and I really am thankful you are going all out to make sure there are options for everybody. Not that I dont buy (and usually wear) them all, but there have been some great options this month, and im super happy! The GA's are all THRIVING this month!

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
Hi everyone! <3

I wanted to share some of the items that I've made and have been released so far this month. This is the first time I've made, well, most item types for the game and it's definitely been a learning experience! I want to grow as a designer so any type of constructive criticism you have is much appreciated! <3
items.png

~Alice

Hi everyone! <3

I wanted to share some of the items that I've made and have been released so far this month. This is the first time I've made, well, most item types for the game and it's definitely been a learning experience! I want to grow as a designer so any type of constructive criticism you have is much appreciated! <3

~Alice
I absolutely LOVE the Loki helmet! Loki is my fav so it's cool to see something of his in game. Great job. <3

Jay.

Hi everyone! <3

~Alice
I’m curious as to why that color was chosen for Thor’s outfit. I think the ears came out pretty good, as for the black panther hat is it not just a re color of Cheshire Cat?

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
I absolutely LOVE the Loki helmet! Loki is my fav so it's cool to see something of his in game. Great job. <3
Thank you love <3 I had lots of fun making it!

I’m curious as to why that color was chosen for Thor’s outfit. I think the ears came out pretty good, as for the black panther hat is it not just a re color of Cheshire Cat?
I based the Thor outfit off of his Ragnarok outfit.
And the black panther beanie isn't a recolor, I made it from scratch! I referenced the cheshire beanie for help on where to place the ears but I drew the beanie by hand, free handed.

I hope that answers your questions! Thank you both for the feedback <3

~Alice

Jay.

Thank you love <3 I had lots of fun making it!

I based the Thor outfit off of his Ragnarok outfit.
And the black panther beanie isn't a recolor, I made it from scratch! I referenced the cheshire beanie for help on where to place the ears but I drew the beanie by hand, free handed.

I hope that answers your questions! Thank you both for the feedback <3

~Alice
Ah okay makes sense, I was hoping for an Og Thor as well. Thanks for the response though!

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
Hi!
I made the jolly holiday suit from this week's releases. I've been working on improving so I'd like to hear what you guys think! Any constructive criticism is welcome. My messages are always open if you have any constructive criticisms for items, the game in general, or anything. Feel free to reach out always <3

Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 5.09.12 PM.png

<3 Alice

Jay.

Totally understandable! We're working on getting better at making shoes before we release new ones. We'll try and release more shoes with outfits in the future for sure <3
Just a suggestion since we are on this shoe topic, can we get herbie shoes recolors (similar to Prince Charming shoes)? I’m not a designer, but I’d assume it’s simple.

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
Hi! I'm super excited to be able to share these with you guys - the water ride competition prizes!!
Cleo was so much fun to make. Sorry that this gif is slow it animates better in game. The Cleo hat was around 220 frames. That's my favorite animation angle but the other angles are different so check them out in game <3 I hope you guys enjoyed the prizes!

<3 Alice

Hi! I'm super excited to be able to share these with you guys - the water ride competition prizes!!
Cleo was so much fun to make. Sorry that this gif is slow it animates better in game. The Cleo hat was around 220 frames. That's my favorite animation angle but the other angles are different so check them out in game <3 I hope you guys enjoyed the prizes!

<3 Alice
So amazing! TYSM alice <3 Great work!