leah's gifs & avis [closed]

Ieah

hello :^)
welcome to my little artsy corner of the forums! i'm leah and i like to draw whenever i have free time. for those who haven't been here before, welcome! i started this thread back in the summer of 2018 when i got my very first drawing tablet as a way to kill time by drawing people's avatars and when i look back at everything here i can't believe how far this thread has come! it's especially interesting to see how much my drawing style has changed (and marginally improved) over the course of this thread; what hasn't changed, however, is my love for drawing as a hobby.

in the past two years i have been drawing the people of vmk, i truly enjoyed getting the chance to have artistic freedom when it came to doodling everyone. to everyone who wanted me to draw them, thank you for giving me the chance and having trust in me to not make you look ugly. i'm not the best artist, but this thread has truly helped me improve and find my own individual style. i'm very grateful!

previous creations from years past

+ a ton of even older ones in post #3 below!

(old) comprehensive gallery:halcyon:

pick-ups!

Last edited:

bunny

sippin uwus
so cutEEEE!! would u mind doing one based off of another game? i'd love one of my char :halcyon:

or

your choice!!

i'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough time. art is probably one of the best things for times like this. i hope things look up for you soon :halcyon: :hug:

bunny

sippin uwus
i'd love to do one for you! do you have a preference as to which maple outfit you like more? :^)
and thank you :hug: things have been definitely looking up, art has helped me substantially for sure :halcyon:
whichever one u like! it's always more fun when u enjoy it c':
i'm happy to hear that!! :halcyon:
i'd love to make you something too if you're interested. you inspired me to do some pixel art c':

Ieah

whichever one u like! it's always more fun when u enjoy it c':
i'm happy to hear that!! :halcyon:
i'd love to make you something too if you're interested. you inspired me to do some pixel art c':
you got it girl!
and i love your art!! i'd love something if you have the time to do it :halcyon: i feel so honored inspiring such an amazing artist like you :'^)[DOUBLEPOST=1529393267][/DOUBLEPOST]@plushies
i hope you like it! :halcyon: played around with the wep as well, let me know if you would like anything changed :^)

Last edited:

bunny

sippin uwus
you got it girl!
and i love your art!! i'd love something if you have the time to do it :halcyon: i feel so honored inspiring such an amazing artist like you :'^)[DOUBLEPOST=1529393267][/DOUBLEPOST]@plushies
i hope you like it! :halcyon: played around with the wep as well, let me know if you would like anything changed :^)
I LOVE IT SO MUCH TBH ITS SO CUUUTE AAAAA :look:!!!!
i wanna give u something for it but im ACTUALLY SO POOR so like pls send me a pic of ur char!! ill make something for u :halcyon:!!

Ieah

I LOVE IT SO MUCH TBH ITS SO CUUUTE AAAAA :look:!!!!
i wanna give u something for it but im ACTUALLY SO POOR so like pls send me a pic of ur char!! ill make something for u :halcyon:!!
ahhh im glad you like it :'^) ill pm you a pic, thank you for the offer! because i was feelin both of your outfits, i made the other one as well:
enjoy! :dance:

Last edited:

Ieah

These are super cute!! I'd love one if you don't mind making one! :aww:
Many thanks in advance! :halcyon:
thank you for your request! i'll get started right away :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1529431043][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jessizoid
here you go! do let me know if you would like anything changed, your avi was super fun to draw! :^) :halcyon:
[DOUBLEPOST=1529432046][/DOUBLEPOST]played around a bit more with animating, here's another version!

Last edited:
thank you for your request! i'll get started right away :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1529431043][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jessizoid
here you go! do let me know if you would like anything changed, your avi was super fun to draw! :^) :halcyon:
[DOUBLEPOST=1529432046][/DOUBLEPOST]played around a bit more with animating, here's another version!
Omg!!! Thank you so so so so so much! It's super duper cute and I love it!!! :halcyon: :halcyon: :halcyon:

Ieah

@plushies @Jessizoid
something was irking me about the black outline around the gifs i made you earlier so i made new ones with the outline removed and i made them tinier as well for extra cute effect hehe they can be found in the main post :^)

i'd love one please
you got it girls! i'll start working straight away[DOUBLEPOST=1529481134][/DOUBLEPOST]@Rosey here you go! :^)

@Alamar you're up next! ill be quite busy tomorrow so i probably wont be able to have yours done until thursday

Last edited:
@plushies @Jessizoid
something was irking me about the black outline around the gifs i made you earlier so i made new ones with the outline removed and i made them tinier as well for extra cute effect hehe they can be found in the main post :^)

you got it girls! i'll start working straight away[DOUBLEPOST=1529481134][/DOUBLEPOST]@Rosey here you go! :^)

@Alamar you're up next! ill be quite busy tomorrow so i probably wont be able to have yours done until thursday
THAT'S SO FREAKING CUTE

shel050

These are so cute! I'd love one as well if you have time (: I've attached two outfits I wear all the time... You're welcome to choose which one you like better! I'm happy to hear you've found an outlet for your troubles - it's something we all need every now and then (:

Attachments

Ieah

These are so cute! I'd love one as well if you have time (: I've attached two outfits I wear all the time... You're welcome to choose which one you like better! I'm happy to hear you've found an outlet for your troubles - it's something we all need every now and then (:
d’aww thanks girl! i’m more than happy to draw both of your outfits i think they’re both cute! and thank you, drawing does really help me with the times! :^)[DOUBLEPOST=1529612529][/DOUBLEPOST]for @Alamar :halcyon:
[DOUBLEPOST=1529616876][/DOUBLEPOST]@shel050 working on your second outfit right now!
[DOUBLEPOST=1529621928][/DOUBLEPOST]thank you for your requests everyone! keep em coming :halcyon:

Last edited: