Close please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stand_Out

Official Disnerd
I have the Full Wilderness Explorer (Russell outfit). I want to allow Crash to offer it first if they have it so they can get the beret. If not, whats your offer?

I have the Full Wilderness Explorer (Russell outfit). I want to allow Crash to offer it first if they have it so they can get the beret. If not, whats your offer?
Make your offer, no worries - I'm probs not going to trade mine for the beret anyways BUT will offer 9k for the beret to raise the bid on it!

Finch

Make your offer, no worries - I'm probs not going to trade mine for the beret anyways BUT will offer 9k for the beret to raise the bid on it!
Okay 9k is the highest bid for the beret! thanks so much!

Awesome! Thank you for letting me know! I'm actually so surprised at the awesome responses I've gotten on this thread, but also now a little overwhelmed haha! So I'm going to finish selling the items that have offers on them, and as soon as I'm ready to purchase, I'll come find you :)

Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.