Close please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen full blue princess go for about 40k so maybe 12k for just the shoes?[DOUBLEPOST=1530475885][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am on right now! Meet in the esplanade?
That works for me! I'll meet you there now!

Cheerleader Skirt - Red
Dark Ride Alice in Wonderland - Caterpillar
Dark Ride Alice in Wonderland - Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
Dark Ride Peter Pan - Mermaid Pin 2 x2
Dark Ride Peter Pan - Tigerlily x2
Dark Ride Peter Pan - Tinker Bell x2
Hi! I'm interested in buying these. I'm not sure how much they would go for. Would you take 15k for them? Or did you have a certain price in mind? Let me know! :)

Hi! Interested in the blue cheerleading skirt and world show case Morocco. How much are you looking, in credits, for these?

I'll be online most of the day, usually playing Jungle Cruise or Riding in the courtyard.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up :)

Finch

Hi! Hm for this? :)

Also, do you happen to still have white wildcat sneaks? I saw you sold the whole outfit but just thought I'd ask #womanonamission

Thx in advance for your time!
Hey! Thank you so much for checking out my thread :) Does 3k for the skirt sound okay? I don't have the white sneakers anymore! I'm so sorry! I'll definitely letcha know if I get them at some point :)[DOUBLEPOST=1530556866][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi! Interested in the blue cheerleading skirt and world show case Morocco. How much are you looking, in credits, for these?

I'll be online most of the day, usually playing Jungle Cruise or Riding in the courtyard.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up :)
Hey! I just offered the skirt to Magnolia for 3k...if she decides that she doesn't want it, or if you want to bid higher, just let me know!
For the pin, does 2k sound okay? Just let me know!

Hey! Thank you so much for checking out my thread :) Does 3k for the skirt sound okay? I don't have the white sneakers anymore! I'm so sorry! I'll definitely letcha know if I get them at some point :)[DOUBLEPOST=1530556866][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey! I just offered the skirt to Magnolia for 3k...if she decides that she doesn't want it, or if you want to bid higher, just let me know!
Aww thank you, very much appreciated!!

I think I'm going to pass right now, but I see you have another buyer, PrincessSofia!

GL in all your endeavors <3

I'll bid 4k and 10 unopened crates if that works for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.