Halloween Ideas

moonlight06

This will be my first Halloween on MyVMK so I am really looking forward to it! The OG Halloween furniture (candy corn chairs, floating mickey ghosts, jack-o-lanterns, etc.) would be awesome to see available to purchase in stores! It would bring back much nostalgia for me and many other players I am sure <3

I dont know if it would be possible, but Boo is my favorite character EVER, so id love to see either a full costume like this one bellow for players. OR Even a figure that you could double click and it would show boo with the RAWR face and double click again so you can see boo (like her hoods up).

Just anything boo related would be great tbh.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I dont know if it would be possible, but Boo is my favorite character EVER, so id love to see either a full costume like this one bellow for players. OR Even a figure that you could double click and it would show boo with the RAWR face and double click again so you can see boo (like her hoods up).

Just anything boo related would be great tbh.

@GA_Boo ????????????

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
IDK if this is even possible but under our clothing inventory there is the "misc" tab and it would be lit if we could buy things to hold...like a trick or treat bag. And then as time goes on other misc things but a cute lil pumpkin bag to hold would be amazing.

Also I think maybe some candy ears? Like candy corn headband where the candy corns are the "ears" or even those lil cheap candies (see pic) as the "ears"?
gold-foil-wrapped-hard-candy.jpg

I would love to see Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas! Maybe as a shoulder companion, but I wouldn't even mind a pin or furniture item. I haven't been around long enough, so I don't know if this has been done, but you should definitely make a set of Jack O' Lantern pins with Disney characters!

Also I just did some searching and found an image that could be good reference examples for costumes (I especially love the middle one)! I love Halloween so much, so I can't wait to see that you come up with!

halloween.jpg

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I would love to see Zero from Nightmare Before Christmas! Maybe as a shoulder companion, but I wouldn't even mind a pin or furniture item. I haven't been around long enough, so I don't know if this has been done, but you should definitely make a set of Jack O' Lantern pins with Disney characters!

Also I just did some searching and found an image that could be good reference examples for costumes (I especially love the middle one)! I love Halloween so much, so I can't wait to see that you come up with!

View attachment 13288

noot

パオウルムー
I'd like to chime in!
Simply because I love halloween!

:) Yzma magic is widely popular in game, so how about Black Cat magic? I think that'd be just as adorable and fun!
:) I also agree on a crate-like thing happening, I've loved all of those thus far.
:) The Boo costume is a totally cute idea.
:) Zero would also be an adorable shoulder pet, or even a pet base!
:) I also think a candy corn tiara would be cute (the punz crown is already pointy and triangle-y .. could even use that as a base for this, or maybe a Poison Apple mask or hat?
:) Sora's Halloween Town costume!!<3
:) Lastly maybe a series of loved hats, just turned halloween!
(stitch hat = pirate hat with lil stitch ears) could even turn this into full costumes

OH! i also saw this CUTE idea for a perry hat.... going to link a pic below ;) (not halloween related)

Attachments

Last edited:

LavenderGirl

I would love to see a million costumes available in the store. Okay, maybe not a million, but a lot.

I don't remember Halloween when I played before, but do you guys still decorate the kingdom? That was one of my favorite things in OG.

I would also love to see Halloween themed games, like maybe something to do with "pumpkin carving" where the Host uses a number generator to pick a pumpkin and you have to match their pumpkin and get a prize.

Oh, and did I say Halloween costumes? :D

Minnie's in-park character always has a fire Halloween costume every year that i wouldn't mind seeing any of them recreated for the players to wear, and of course mickey has a matching one for those that want to wear/prefer his or mix match, however you like.

There's lots of "simpler" tee's that could be recreated too for those who want to wear something less "costumey" like the mickey shaped bat tee/spider web tee, "trick or treat" shirts, villains tees (for example a black and purple top to mimic ursula's outfit with the necklace at the top by the collar of the tee so it's almost like a bounding outfit type thing). Disney's merch over the past year or so have been on the top of their game with stuff like that for everyday/casual wear but would work as halloween releases or used all year around too. Hocus pocus tees/jerseys, purple haunted mansion printed or leota head printed hoodie or even shirt, purple backwards flip with glowing blue leota, jack skellington white flip, candy corn leggings (similar to the candy cane ones), black shorts with mickey pumpkin on the front on one side or on butt or black leggings with green bats, hm leggings, etc or different color combo than the ones i mentioned.

As far as other hats go, taking the christmas/valentine's minnie ears and recoloring them to match the orange/black bow polka dot halloween park ones would be cool too or Sora's pumpkin hat patch from kingdom hearts. Any of the kingdom hearts halloween characters like Sora, mummy donald and spooky goofy could even be created similarly to the it's a small world dolls for room decorating. I've seen a mickey mummy and NBC mickey hat ornaments that would look really cool as ears as well, especially the mickey mummy. There's lots of ear ornaments that could be created into hats that are more intricate in a similar style to the winnie the pooh ones this month, for villains or princesses, or nbc, etc but i know those would take a lot of work. I don't know if it would be possible but the refillable popcorn buckets that the parks make, like the mickey pumpkin or the oogie boogie one from last year that I think DCA is getting this year? could be used as "hats" if the misc tab isn't being implemented yet so they look like they are hanging off their shoulder to "carry around". If the misc tab could be used, then the trick or treat bags and such someone else suggested would be really cool to add to that same idea. If not, the popcorn "buckets" would look cool as furni as well as a newer version of OG ones we got couple years ago.

I would say though that few years ago, when we got the changeable pillars and the purple bubbling plants that I'm forgetting the name of rn, ursula locket & maleficents staff, etc was probably my favorite month/year for halloween releases in general. Not just because the items were well designed but it gave the players a lot of small little furni that would bring their halloween themed or non halloween rooms together for building. I love plants, walls, panels, etc for building but small stuff like that really brings the aimed theme for the room design together. I would love to see more stuff like that. We've been seeing more of that over the past year or so in releases and some have even been animated and I'd love to see more of that especially since some more "halloween type" stuff is hard to pull off throughout other months in the year. I'm not sure if that makes sense, I hope it does lol

That year we also had the pumpkin candy crates that were really cute leaving them unopened filled with candy or opened where they were empty. They were really cute for decorating so if a crate system is not on the table as an idea (where even the simpler tees mentioned above could be used in as rewards) then something similar would be cute for decorating as well aside from the popcorn buckets mentioned so that we have something else to use besides the past candy cauldrons and candy bags.

A zero pet someone mentioned earlier would be really cute too, especially if he looks like a little baby zero similar to how ya'll did kevin's base pet couple months ago.

I really love halloween and there's so much potential for some really awesome releases than just rereleasing pumpkins/mickey ghosts that have been rereleased couple times already.

Like please actually take all my money with some really cool stuff because i'll definitely buy more excessively :squee:

:um:I can provide some reference pictures if need be since i did base a lot of stuff off of some real disney merch

Last edited:

Fotogirl

I would like to see maybe a new Halloween theme pet base. Perhaps a Thackery Binx black cat pet base. Ezra, Phineas and Gus could be pet bases as well. I would also like to see more building items that can be used for Halloween but also suitable for other rooms too. Examples would be different shades of the Small Medium and Tall Autumn trees, hay bales - I love those hay bales and didn't buy nearly enough when they were in the store. Doors, windows, fences, gates, rugs/floors, walls are always a welcome additions to give a variety of choices when making rooms.

Fruits

• Design your best Halloween Costume Contest (Winners will have their creations be redesigned by the MyVMK Designers and have them be implemented into the game as actual clothing items)
  • Headless Horsemen Magic
  • Pumpkin Head Hat/Magic (much like Toontown does during Halloween)
  • Broomstick Magic (makes you fly on a broomstick)
  • Trick or Treat HOST/STAFF Events (all staff have Guest Rooms opened up with their own houses sitting at the front door/porch handing out items/candy, kind of like the Pin Trading Events except you have more staff members so that the queue times are reduced greatly and actually feeling like you are trick or treating)
  • Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party in Club33 or Esplanade (on either the night of Halloween or the day before Halloween where we stay up til midnight waiting)
  • Hocus Pocus Costumes
  • Hocus Pocus 'Booooooook' furniture piece/pin
  • Refreshment Guest Room redesigned for Halloween theme *this may already be a thing???*
  • Pumpkin with the 'MyVMK' logo carved in to it

Just a few ideas.... I'll add more if I think of any others.... Halloween is my favorite holiday!
[DOUBLEPOST=1533947515][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would love to see a million costumes available in the store. Okay, maybe not a million, but a lot.

I don't remember Halloween when I played before, but do you guys still decorate the kingdom? That was one of my favorite things in OG.

I would also love to see Halloween themed games, like maybe something to do with "pumpkin carving" where the Host uses a number generator to pick a pumpkin and you have to match their pumpkin and get a prize.

Oh, and did I say Halloween costumes? :D
Yes, they still decorate the kingdom! And change the loading screen!

Last edited:

Laguna

~.*~:.:lone:.:~*.~
Take Inspiration from previous club penguin halloween parties•} they really know how to throw a halloween bash not to mention they make any outfit look good with their round bodies

Perhaps a big penguin costume that steps out of the Skinny borders of our bodies and that Flops around when we walk. Im imagining it now and it looks fantastic:skull: