Design Feedback

Hi! I'm super excited to be able to share these with you guys - the water ride competition prizes!!
Cleo was so much fun to make. Sorry that this gif is slow it animates better in game. The Cleo hat was around 220 frames. That's my favorite animation angle but the other angles are different so check them out in game <3 I hope you guys enjoyed the prizes!

<3 Alice
upload_2018-8-14_20-56-30.gif

:D

Love it, off topic though. Are there new realeases? Where is your shirt from?
My shirt is the Dory Lifejacket, it was the participation prize for the water ride competition! There will be new releases at midnight tonight though <3

Hi me again. These are the items I made that were part of the last batch of releases! I made the animated Eeyore Floating Friend, Roo Crop Top, Eeyore Pants, Butterfly on Face, Pooh Shoulder pet, Lumpy, and the Stone Wall. Any feedback is appreciated! <3
Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 11.17.29 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 11.18.29 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 11.18.40 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 11.18.51 AM.png Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 11.19.08 AM.png
<3 Alice

Hi me again. These are the items I made that were part of the last batch of releases! I made the animated Eeyore Floating Friend, Roo Crop Top, Eeyore Pants, Butterfly on Face, Pooh Shoulder pet, Lumpy, and the Stone Wall. Any feedback is appreciated! <3
View attachment 13330 View attachment 13331 View attachment 13332 View attachment 13333 View attachment 13334
<3 Alice
I LOVE the Eeyore hat the most but all the items you made this month slay!! Can i request for the furniture like the stone wall be made stack-able :( <3

I LOVE the Eeyore hat the most but all the items you made this month slay!! Can i request for the furniture like the stone wall be made stack-able :( <3
I second this! When I first glanced at the wall I already knew what I wanted to build, but they aren't stackable QQ, dreams were crushed by a rock (get it?).

I am ADORING all the item releases this month, mary poppins outfit, prince edward, and the floating eeyore are my favorite of each week! Great job GA's!!!

I just want to say, I am in love with the new Ariel's Grotto room! It is so cool that the avatars turn into mermaids and i love the bubbles at the bottom, tysm :aww: (i just wish I had more underwater furni to decorate it with!)

i am also absolutely in love with the rest of this month's releases. ty for giving my heart something to be excited about ^.^ Lumpy is my new favorite hat buddy

Last edited:
Hi again <3
I made the outfits for Once Upon a Time week! I made all of these but Amy and I collabed on the Genie pants. I made the belt portion of it<3 I did my best to get you guys a new pair of shoes LOL. Let me know what you think <3
View attachment 13418 View attachment 13419 View attachment 13420
Am in love with the de vil coat.. It makes me feel powerful. Also this game was in desperate need of a simple black tank top like the one for the dress, love!!!

@GA_Alice The genie pants I bought don't have a belt, is there another version?
They should have the belt when you wear them! The belt just doesn't show up until you're wearing the pants for some reason. Let me know if you still don't see it when you wear them!

Just wanted to say that the cheshire cat hat is really well done! It looks exactly like it did in the animated movie (-:

I know the GA's are probably crunching with time to come up with designs so it doesn't exactly allow for the absolute most professional work to be released! I'm a graphic design major still in school so I completely understand the rush to be creative in order to meet deadlines (not to mention the little amount of GA's). With that said, I'd love to add some constructive criticisms that are not meant to be malicious and are purely a suggestion.

This week's Deer Antlers- Luckily for this item we actually already have deer antlers in the game to reference from! I'm not sure if this was done on purpose to separate the two from one another, but this week's Deer Antlers are really sharp! They look DANGEROUS! Lol jokes. A soft round brush could fix that up easily, and an addition of deer ears would have truly brought it to life.

Hippo beanie- This one looks a bit unfinished, mainly because of the flat colorization. Values are hard to get, especially without reference, so it can be tricky.

Last edited:
This is something that I see needs a ton of work by (maybe a few) designers. Perspective guys, perspective. Some of the item ideas are very cute, but y'all just haven't figured out how perspective and proportions work so the clothing items end up looking goofy and hard to look at.
Ex: The dumbo hat and the pig from toy story hat that came out last month