BGR Submission Guideline Update - April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
the room you submitted last gets shown so you wont be able to get 2 rooms into the running otherwise we all would lose to coral

I had a questions aswell, do the new anniversary rooms count for bgr, because infinite items makes it pretty easy to make something nice and an unfair advantage to the rest of the rooms already entered with our regular inventory's. Maybe allow them to be entered next month when everyone has had a chance to get on and build with it and they can choose if their regular room is better or the infinite item room.
Aloha!
The Anniversary rooms do NOT count for Best Guest/Game Room! These rooms are separate and excluded from the Best Guest/Game room submissions!
[DOUBLEPOST=1527465681,1527465558][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can I submit more than one guest room? They aren't connected or themed the same. They're just 2 rooms I would like to enter for a chance at winning.
You can only submit one for Best Guest room and one for Best Game room! I would say save the other room for another month!

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
Friendly reminder today is the last day to submit your entries for June Best Guest/Game Room! <3

~Alice[DOUBLEPOST=1527988656,1527611950][/DOUBLEPOST]Psssst submissions for June are open <3[DOUBLEPOST=1530289285][/DOUBLEPOST]PSA today is the last day to submit for BGR June!

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
The anniversary rooms don't qualify in BGR voting because it would be unfair to other users that bought all of their items. So you're all good for the anniversary room competition next month <3 Thanks for asking! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1530426272,1530402568][/DOUBLEPOST]PS you can submit rooms for July now <3

Just a reminder rooms that are being used for the room comp and any Anniversary rooms are not eligible for best guest or game rooms.

<3 Alice

GA_Alice

MyVMK Designer
Thanks for all the info guys! Will there be a post here when submissions are open for August?
Submissions are open! Just so everyone knows, the original post of this thread will always be updated on the first of each month with the new submission link. You can submit here. <3 Let me know if you have any other questions! <3

VMK_Perdita

Quick reminder that you have until the 28th at 11:59PM EST to submit for best guest/game room!
Multiroom will still run another month, so submissions for that will be closed on the 29th of October, with winners announced in November. :halcyon:[DOUBLEPOST=1538608730,1537929298][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello all! Submissions for October are open, and I will check in again near months end to remind everyone to put their submissions in by October 28th 11:59PM EST. I simply can't wait to see what wonderful creations you all come up with this month. :halcyon: Good luck, and happy hosting![DOUBLEPOST=1540680136][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi again! Submissions for Best Guest Room and Best Game Room are due Oct 28th by 11:59PM EST! Remember that multi guest rooms are judged every other month, so you still have all of November to submit for that this time around! Good luck :paw::halcyon:

VMK_Perdita

Hi everyone! :paw:
Submissions for November Best Guest, Best Game, and Best Multi Guest Room are now open, and I will check in again near months end to remind everyone to put their submissions in by November 28th 11:59PM EST. I simply can't wait to see what wonderful creations you all come up with this month. Octobers winners will be announced on the newsletter on November 1st. :halcyon: Good luck, and happy hosting![DOUBLEPOST=1543187950,1540795042][/DOUBLEPOST]Reminder that submissions close Wednesday night at 11:59PM EST! All three categories will be judged and updated on the newsletter on December 1st! Good luck, pups! :halcyon:

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
Here's a final reminder that you until 11:59PM EST TONIGHT to enter your submissions for this month's Best Guest, Best Game, and Best Multi Guest Room! :dance:

VMK_Perdita

Submissions are now open for December Best Guest/Game Room, and January Best Multi Guest Room! Winners for November will appear on the newsletter on December 1st, good luck everyone! :halcyon:

VMK_Perdita

Submissions are now open for January Best Guest/Game Room, and January Best Multi Guest Room! The deadline to submit for all three categories is the 28th at 11:59PM EST. Good luck everyone! :halcyon:[DOUBLEPOST=1548395445,1546499456][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi again! Reminder that submissions close Monday night at 11:59PM EST! All three categories will be judged and updated on the newsletter on February 1st! Good luck, pups! :paw::halcyon:[DOUBLEPOST=1548868195][/DOUBLEPOST]Submissions are now open for February Best Guest/Game Room, and March Best Multi Guest Room! Winners for January will appear on the newsletter on February 1st, good luck everyone! :halcyon:[DOUBLEPOST=1551132370][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi again! Reminder that submissions close Tonight at 11:59PM EST! All three categories will be judged and updated on the newsletter on March 1st! Good luck, pups! :paw::halcyon:

Status
Not open for further replies.