secret santa

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
I worried that I had not received one and then noticed one day it was in my furni inventory. I never got a popup or anything. I put the box down like a crate and opened it. Hope that's the case and you're not getting stood up by santa :'(

Sunshine

Mrs. Boba Fett
I worried that I had not received one and then noticed one day it was in my furni inventory. I never got a popup or anything. I put the box down like a crate and opened it. Hope that's the case and you're not getting stood up by santa :'(
I just found mine.. something worth 3k?? Like how am I going to spend 50k+ and get a 3k item? Oof.. never doing this again

didn't staff say they would make sure the value of the gift is what it should be? sorry that happened :/
would def tag them or contact them

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
Hiii! Life can get a bit crazy right around Christmas so we're hoping that a few extra days might bring more gifts! If you still haven't received anything after the new year, please let us know!

Matty

knows a thing or two
I received a Gold Monsters Inc. Door Teleporter. Not a set mind you.. just one.. that doesn't work/lead to anywhere.. Received well before Christmas. Where does the line start for the Secret Santa Returns Department??

Last edited:
Make sure to search for the names of all the gifts offered and open any gifts that you think may have been the furni item. I didn't realize my SS sent me gift because it was in the Minnie gift box and I had a lot of them xD

Make sure to search for the names of all the gifts offered and open any gifts that you think may have been the furni item. I didn't realize my SS sent me gift because it was in the Minnie gift box and I had a lot of them xD
I just double checked! bc I got some cute pins from my friends and I confirm sometimes I didn't get notifications for them, but still nada...

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
Pretty please send a CFH and let us know if you never received anything from your Secret Santa! <3