CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

INFL8

Don't feel like writing it all down so here are the pics!
I do not sell pieces separate unless i do not have the full outfit.
Please do not pm me unless it is big buy (200k+), as i will just ignore it, dont feel like getting spammed in the inbox.
HATS

Tops:

Attachments

Last edited:

Klimt

lover of art
what are the white pants with the black cuff called? the pair at the beginning of the row with the princess skirts?

...and how much are you looking for them lol

INFL8

what are the white pants with the black cuff called? the pair at the beginning of the row with the princess skirts?

...and how much are you looking for them lol
upload_2019-1-8_12-59-33.png
Prince Charming outfit. I would only sell as a set, if you are interested still lmk

GlitterSkye

Hm for full black princess outfit, white cowboy boots, black cowboy pants, black beret, and duffy beanie?

Last edited:

INFL8

Hm for full black princess outfit, white cowboy boots, black cowboy pants, black beret, and duffy beanie?
i can do 10k for black dress.
20k for white boots
15k black cb pants
duffy beanie offer
black beret - 10k[DOUBLEPOST=1546987700][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 14232

second row, 5th pair of pants from the left - hm for those?
It is the pants from miguel, I would only be selling as a full set (shoes, top, bottom, hat) if you are interested still lmk thanks

INFL8

View attachment 14234
also the pants all the way to the right on second row? i'm sorry idk what they are called smh
white rabbit pants, no worries! I would be selling these with the shirt and hat if you are interested still, lmk thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1546987877][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much for the dark plum/purple/wine colored mickey ear hat below the mickey bat hat, and the candy corn mickey ears?
they have been sold, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.